Not Good News

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
NC

Not Good News

Post by NC »

Hi,Okay this is a bit of bad news for all Genesis watchers, or good news depending on how you see it, I've had to make some tough choices this week simply because I don't have the time to do everything I want, and I'm afraid one of the projects I'm going to have to let go is Genesis, also Project T will never see the light of day, neither will Project M :( I needed to do some serious trimming if I'm to give my new venture my best attention.If anyone is seriously interested in my Imperial Fighter model (with out textures I'm afraid) I know its not perfect but if anyone wants it let me know, I'll export it to .3ds or .lwoSorry about all this, I'm going to keep up with the forum I'll still have time for that (just) hope to see Genesis moving soon :)Nigel
AndyThomas

Not Good News

Post by AndyThomas »

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that your efforts have been greatly appreciated, and I think everyone can understand that like anyone else you have your own commitments. Best of luck with the new project. It might be good to have the bare mesh on the site for people to download if you'd have no objections?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

Not Good News

Post by Bradster »

Oh my, I'm quite sorry to hear this, but I suppose I understand your choice. Hopefully we'll still hear from you around the forums, no? Well, here's wishing the best of luck to you with any of your new ventures! Keep us posted with how things are going.Regarding the mesh, sure, either a 3ds or lwo copy with the textures would be very nice to look at. As mike said, you'd certainly get any credit of its use.Godspeed,Brad
NC

Not Good News

Post by NC »

Okay what I will do is send Andy the mesh by email, he can then put it on the site so anyone can dowload it.I'm certainly going to keep this in the back of my mind, and i should still be popping around here frequently.I'm just sorry I couldn't help more.Mike: feel free to make use of the model, same goes to everyone, its a shame its not the X Bomber or Dai X but its a start :)Nigel