QTVR of new Imperial Fighter

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

Can I just comment how cool the graphics are !!!! well done Bradster !!!perhaps the movie geeks among you will start Starfleet Genisis digital movie
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Hm. He had a bigger role in the Special Edition release of Star Wars, didn't he? There's an extra scene in the hangar that makes his relationship with Luke more obvious. I'd have to watch it again to see if he survived... I'll try and get round to uploading those movies to the Genesis pages for the weekend, Brad, if you're OK with them going up - it's a little easier having them all centralised. I still have a fair bit of space so I can host them myself rather than using your bandwidth. The rate you churn them out it's difficult to keep up, but the shuttle and the fighter are up!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Anyone here is free to use any of the images I've posted however you like, just scribble my name in the fine print somewhere.Andy, if my files start to crowd your server too much, you can link to the project-think address I use. My father actually runs a business-class ISP out of Greensboro, NC and that's on his server. Trust me, I don't have to worry about using too much bandwidth! He's literally one "hop" from the central phone switch and backbone of the Internet that goes through North Carolina.Oh, and the textures for the new X-Bomber are starting to come together very nicely!
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Isn't this community wonderful, everyone helps one another and there is never a bad word muttered. What a wonderful bunch of people you all are.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

So true, so true...Awww! Group hug, everybody!! :cheesy:
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

<whoosh>
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

Post by Bradster »