Latest Genesis Work Update request

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

Hi all,I've not seen any updates on the Genesis work for a while. Just checking in to see how things are progressing.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

I haven't had time to work on anything in, gosh, has it been over a year now?I'm occupied with my senior studies at university these days, but I still keep my eye on SFXB.co.uk. :) Holidays are coming up soon, though, and I might actually have some time to pull out those old 3D models again!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I haven't really looked at it either - other things happening in my life at the moment. However, I did look at Crash's site the other day and his design sketches for his game are incredible. He doesn't really talk a lot about his site here but there's an incredible amount of material on there and I need to set aside some time just to browse through it all. He's also building in backstory, which I've always felt is vital to making you want to play a game...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

Hi Men! - I've been really busy in scotland studying lately. but the wheels are starting to turn again at my end... slowly.It's not that i've not wanted to work on it - it just hasn't been much of an option lately.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Crash

Post by Crash »

... speaking of which - does anyone have any sound effects for the Dai-X's eye lasers or the X-Bomber's neck lasers, from when they fire small, quick shots in rapid succession - in ... episode ... 5 or something?
Dream big and bold and daring.