Minecraft X-Bomber build team.

Chat about creative work on other sites
Jiraiya

Minecraft X-Bomber build team.

Post by Jiraiya »

Hello,

I love building big structures in Minecraft, I got thinking that it would be a brilliant project for members to help on a giant build of X-Bomber.

If you would like to contribute to the PS3 built team please add my PSN Gokai-Twilight.

I frequent the server each night.

Will start from scratch building Moonbase (a lot of artistic creativity on this one)

Hangers will be next to accommodate the X-Bomber which you can walk around and use. (No it can't take off)
Crash

Re: Minecraft X-Bomber build team.

Post by Crash »

I remember, when I worked for Apple, supporting some woman with Minecraft on her Mac.
It just shows you the things you did in that job that had nothing to do with your job.
I forget now what the damn problem was.

It's funny that you mention Minecraft. An old forumite shot me a Facebook message asking if I had a copy of Minecraft.

The only thing about Minecraft, to me, is that it's like building a model with Lego or Duplo even. It doesn't have that sense of realism.

But then I've never really played the game. I look forward to seeing the X-Bomber hangar rendered in 3D. I will install Minecraft for sure to see that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Jiraiya

Post by Jiraiya »

Spent a good 6 hours last night building the front section of XB, even added the Launcher chairs with authentic rail system.

Just jump in the minecart and it will automatically take you to the X-Fighters.

Would love some PS3 players on board to make this look super accurate.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I've never played Minecraft in anger, but am inevitably aware of it and await the day when my son gets into it. However, I have seen videos he's found of people who have done the likes of Tracy Island with all the Thunderbirds where you would expect to find them. What I've never found, somewhat to my surprise, is anyone attempting X-Bomber or similar. Lots of Star Trek / Wars ships, sure, but not Star Fleet. So I applaud your endeavours, but I don't own a PS3, or have any Minecraft skills with which to assist, I'm afraid! Are you familiar with the blueprints for X-Bomber available through the sites various? They might help with your proportions...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator