SF Fan Art Comp

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

well technicaly nobody wins by default. I'd at least wait until there are about 5 pictures or more before making a decision.you've still got until the 31st of january 05 to get your entries in. I'm having a big clear out at the mo so the winner will win the dai-x clear version gashpon toy. only uk entries will be valid.Any entries can be e-mailed to me at condor_joe_g2@yahoo.co.uk I will contact the winner on the 31st to conferm there details and the entries will be posted on the sfp group the next day for anyone wishing to view them
Look an Alien cruiser!!
felice

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by felice »

> only uk entries will be valid.Hey! *pout* It's a bit late to add a restriction like that, isn't it?
AndyThomas

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by AndyThomas »

Presumably this is a postage thing? How big is the model? Perhaps if people had an idea of what it actually was they were going to win more entries would be encouraged. Perhaps you could just clarify - although there are different categories for entries, presumably there is only one overall winner if only one person wins the Dai-X?I should also point out that I'm nothing to do with organising this competition, so do please send your images to "Zordon" rather than myself for the purposes of entering.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

the dai-x is made from clear plastic, is 5cm tall and can undock into 3 seperate peices. the head pops of mainbody plus arms come away from the stationary legtrax (which is always in standing mode)the only reason i said uk entries only is because 1 i don't think we have any overseas members at the time. although it's small enough to post in a matchbox i could vavor the cost.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by AndyThomas »

Urm, not sure what "vavor" means?! Did you mean "cover"? Felice is in New Zealand and Brad is in America - plus the recently joined Bulgarian member of course; so the board has actually been international for some time...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Crash »

I'm going to deal with this like I do every deadline - you'll get something I did on the bus about 5 mins before the closing date.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

Lol bout the same with me. I did 7 makara pictures on an hour once. All in diff poses and styles
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

Im going to be heavly inundated with my aprentice work over the next few weeks. if anyone has compleated pictures please e-mail them to me by this weekend that way i can startt the judging any entries after will be judged too but you may not get a reply as soon
Look an Alien cruiser!!
felice

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by felice »

Less than two weeks to go - get drawing, guys. My entry's in. If anyone wants to enter but can't meet the end of Jan deadline, now would be a good time to say so.
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

As felice said in her last post now is the time to get your entries in, the deadline is the 31st of Jan 05, if there is still only felice's entry after the 31st then I can extend the deadline for 1 week but that will be the final extention.All entries must be sent to condor_joe_g2@yahoo.co.uk
Look an Alien cruiser!!