Whole series transcription

Chat about creative work on other sites
Joe Meredith

Post by Joe Meredith »

Hi All,I have been meaning to do this for a while, and have just finished the first episode, though it needs typing up. I find it easier to scribble it down with a pen between pausing the DVD! I have been trying to lay it out as a proper script with Int/Ext etc, and scene descriptions, so its going to take me a while fitting it in with a full time job, but bear with me, I will persevere! Anyway, for episode one, I have a couple of lines that I am struggling with. Firstly, the ___ shall be completely destroyed.Any help gratefully received. I will try and get the whole episode typed and posted tomorrow, but I am working so it may be late on.Joe
Joe Meredith

Post by Joe Meredith »

I wonder what ate some of my message!The lines I am having difficulty with are Hercules' comment about moon base: (something) Plutonium mines look friendlier.Then what Lee says when he cops a look at Lamia (Faint is in the line)and finally, what Orion says when he's informed X bomber has lifted off.  'Anything that stands in the way of our (Something) shall be completely destroyed'Sorry first message was such gobbledygook - hopefully this one will post properly!
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

Hercules - "Caustican plutonium mines look friendlier"Lee - "Is it unmanly to faint?"Orion - "Anything in the way of our great destiny shall be completely destroyed"
Joe Meredith

Post by Joe Meredith »

Many thanks!Thats a great help