Star Fleet: Project Omega

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

Postby Zordon » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

thats good cuz i was thinking of him being the one to rescue shiro before he got fed to sargasso.the great skull is a time traveler right? what if his interference with saving shiro displaces shiro from the main time line. he will make brief aparences that barry, lee and emma will see from time to time as he keeps fazing in an out of time.can't tell you how he gets back but it's epic and related to the great skull and esper.
Look an Alien cruiser!!

Vanessa

Postby Vanessa » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 pm

QUOTEIn the sequel to TROM he takes Shiro, Hercules and Lee to the home world of the Skull - a steam punk world located in another dimension, so Hercules and Lee will know him. He also plays a decisive part in the final battle of the sequel, defeating the Imperial Master.I'm thinking a bit about the Great Skull's world.Want to plan a bit about the Steampunk stuff in it, if that's OK?I'm guessing that he goes there to rustle up some help?Glad the archive stuff has been cleared up QUOTEAdmiral Kane called a meeting in the ready room, his long white coat decorated with various medals and pips.So I guess Admiral Miles has bit the dust at some point?Maybe he buys the farm in TROM? QUOTEI think it's great to flesh out the characters and create new first names for those unknown, indeed I've followed suit and use Subaro (when I spell it right) and will be making mention of Mary Brady in TROM when she appears. I'll be looking forward to reading about Mary Brady in TROM However... QUOTEYou just wait until you see my transgendered Barry Hercules spin-off series. I'm Really looking forward to Barry's TG spinoff series
Evasive Manoeuvres!

Shane

Postby Shane » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

(Zordon @ Mar. 14 2011,19:46)QUOTEthats good cuz i was thinking of him being the one to rescue shiro before he got fed to sargasso.the great skull is a time traveler right? what if his interference with saving shiro displaces shiro from the main time line. he will make brief aparences that barry, lee and emma will see from time to time as he keeps fazing in an out of time.can't tell you how he gets back but it's epic and related to the great skull and esper.Yep, that sounds pretty good and very much in keeping with the ideas behind The Great Skull. I like it! QUOTEI'm thinking a bit about the Great Skull's world.Want to plan a bit about the steam punk stuff in it, if that's OK?I'm guessing that he goes there to rustle up some help?Oh yes please! That would be fantastic if you could handle the Great Skull world chapters. Yes indeedy, they're looking to get some reinforcements and a way back to the SF universe to fight the Imperial Master.At the beginning of TROMs sequel the heroes are split into two groups. One group consists of Shiro, Hercules, Lee, Lamia and The Great Skull aboard his ship who, having made a last minute dimensional escape jump at the end of TROM, find themselves in the Great Skull's home world in the same time period as when the Great Skull first left. The other group consists of Prof. Hagen, Emma Steel and PPA in a heavily damaged X-Bomber limping back to Earth in order to warn EDF of the reemergence of the Imperial Master.Each group isn't sure of what has become of the other after the sound beating they took at the end of TROM, but they are re-united halfway through the story on Earth with the remainder of the tale involving a huge battle between the Alliance and EDF with the aid of some steam assisted allies.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!

Crash

Postby Crash » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh, the sword is a symbiont - very good!Answer to how to mix canon and non-canon data is the way the guy on ditl.org does it. He colour-codes it 3 or 4 ways to show how speculative it is.Besides, just because someone rammed something in their fanfic, doesn't mean that it should go on the authoritative site anyway.

Dream big and bold and daring.

Zordon

Postby Zordon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:44 pm

heres some notes that will become the first part of the mini seriesEvents after ROTDWImperial Master Gelmar was thought to have been destroyed during the events of ROTDW, his mind and essence are able to construct a temporary body from surrounding space debris. He then seeks out and straglers of the Alliance to aid him in his plan to eradicate the entire earth solar system, it’s because of the Earth’s constant involvement that his plans are always thwarted. Shiro and Emma MarriedShiro is thought to have been killed during a mission past SargassoBarry is promoted to Captain, Lee now works at the coms station at EDF.General Kyle is assassinated By Nael Head chairman Sabastine LagunShiro’s Finger prints are found on a document Lagun had left at the scene Star Fleet: Series 5 (Project Omega) Story (3 years after the year 3000)Subaro is taken to court in an attempt to remove anyone that could implement Lagun’s involvement with kyle’s “death”Subaro is saved by Miranda during a scuffle in court with Lagun after it found he’s orchestrated the whole thing as a way of taking full control of Earth’s defences for his own nefarious schemes.Barry and Lee are at Subaro’s to ask the Prof about Shiro – is he still alive?Miranda Kyle interrupts them by saying that Shiro could still be alive due to his finger prints on the document even though he is thought to be dead.The gang are interrupted during these questions by Admiral Kane who’s received a transmission from a freighter near Callinean , a large craft has been found drifting near the planet and it’s covered with Alliance Architecture.It’s not known as to what this is but it happens to be but the remaining crew of X-bomber (Hercules, Lee, Prof Hagen and PPA) are asked to go and check it out. Miranda say’s she would like to tag along with her own crew. Dr Benedict Denardo and Professor Hagen’s Assistant Shin have developed the new D-Class Cruiser the D-bomber (Dragon Bomber) the D-bomber with its crewMiranda, Genji, Hikaru, Leroy and Susan are joined By Barry who will become there commander.Jumbody is loaded into the revolving docking bay of D-bomber in case it is needed.As PPA has now been upgraded he is able to control X-bomber with ease. This leaves Subaro free to pilot Braincom in Shiro’s absence.Both teams launch.Separatists from the Alliance, who have since become independent are located and contacted by Gelmar, he infuses them with his evil and a new alliance is born.This crew are led by Commander Kazar , Captain Osaru, and their crew of termoids.Gelmar only needs them to unlock the clone chamber so they can retrieve Makara’s 3rd cloneMakara is brought back and Kazar is killed by Makara due to Kazar disagreeing with the Masters choice that this woman was still pure and not aligned with the alliances ways.Makara picks up her new sword and swiftly decapitates Kazar. She is about to finish off with Osaru but he pleads with her saying he will serve her well and that the alliance was now truly reborn within Makara.The master transfers his mind into Makara’s symbiote when his persona comes out the eyes glow a more severe red.His body is still slowly regenerating and assimilating new parts so stowing away inside of the makara symbiote until it is ready.Meanwhile the Crew have been contacted by the freighter’s captain who say’s that this vessel they found near Callinea could be part of the Alliances oncoming forces. Barry and Lee both recognise this ship as the downed Ship of the Great Skull, the time traveller that took them to the planet of ancients.When they finally reach the ship they find it in tatters but still functioning barely. They check the ship out trying to find any signs of a black box that could explain what has happened to the ship.They are only stopped by a mysterious traveller dressed in black and red who goes by the name of Shadow. Only his mouth is visible from his visor covered helmet. He warns them that a huge battle will take place and the only known defence is on Mars. He then tells them to get off the ship. He turns on a detonator giving them 5 minuets to get off before it explodes. He then fades into the darkness.The crew evacuate and head back to their ships.Shadow still in the area is contacted by the Great Skull; he asks if he’d done the right thing telling them about the huge battle. Great Skull simply states that as long as they are prepared to sacrifice they will succeed. Shadow will later be reviled to be Shiro who was taken out of the existing timeline by the Great Skull. Saved from dieing in space, but at the price that he would not be able to return to his time. They travel to the past. It’s here that Great Skull explains all about the timeline and how this will lead to the final battle that would decide the outcome of the universe.Shiro now unable to live his life in the past becomes Shadow the Spectre of space. He is able to visit his past watching himself grow up as a child, seeing his father leave him and his mother, watching the boy he was grow up without a father figure. Shadow also has a unique ability give to him by the Great Skull, a large blade encrusted with a Skull design that enables him to travel anywhere in his past but never to his future. Shiro had done this so many times that he gradually lost his identity and became Shadow.This also explains why Barry, Lee and Emma keep seeing Shiro pop up randomly then disappearThe crew of X-bomber and D-Bomber encounter the new Alliance Ship with makara piloting it. Gelmar joins with his new body that is not at full size.He calls out the x-bomber crew to fight him. In doing so Gelmar in his smaller yet still powerful form fights Dai-X eventually beating them and punching a huge hole in Dai-X’s Jumbody section and damaging the docking area of Braincom. Barry is Killed, Subaro manages to escape in a space suit and Lee reluctant to leave jumbody’s crushed chassis, and eventually heads back to x-bomber.Gelmar warns them that any involvement from them in messing up his plans would lead to more casualties.Makara then orders a swarm of drones to attack X-bomber and Dragon Bomber.With subaro and Lee clambering back only PPA is able to man the ship. Even with his systems manning the ship he is over powered and X-bomber is destroyed. The 2 remaining pilots head back to dragon bomber.Gelmar then orders Makara to cease fire and let them limp off. Them knowing that he was back was enough enjoyment and the destruction of their precious Dai-X and x-bomber was satisfying to say the least.The alliance is back and it’s more powerful than before.
Look an Alien cruiser!!

Vanessa

Postby Vanessa » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 pm

It's a shame that X-Bomber gets destroyed, and Barry gets killed as well I guess they can't last forever...Kazar reminds me of Hitari from my own TRA story, and Osaru reminds me of Orion BTW, what has happened to the original Makara, and the other clones then?Intriguing...
Evasive Manoeuvres!

Zordon

Postby Zordon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 am

that's upto shane to deside. i always thought that after SFTOAS that makara was badly injured and calieban rescued her. placed her in one of the pods, which leads to revenge of makara.makara would be killed at the end of TROM yet her sybiote would remain in tact. One of the Mary clones with makara's personailty is retreaved from the prison planet of ice there would only be 2 left. the 2nd would be freed by lamia.
Look an Alien cruiser!!

Shane

Postby Shane » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I have Makara escape in her sailing ship at the end of Return of the Dai Warriors. The Imperial Master is comprehensively beaten so Makara is free of the Master's control. Lots of her ancient memories (see The Rise of the Alliance) return to her, but her symbiont still exists. It's much weaker now though and tempts Makara to do evil acts rather than controls her to do so.So the original Makara is still about for you to use if you wish, but your idea of clones sound good. This  situation could allow Vanessa to finish her Mary Brady story arc with the original and allow you to do your thang with the clones.I'd just write the story you want to write though and not let continuity bog you down too much. I'm going to write a basic synopsis for ROTDW shortly though if you want a reference guide for what happens to who.Checkmate's looking really good so far.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!

Zordon

Postby Zordon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

I've just opened up another thread with the revised version of the fanficthere in order but chapters 6-8 will be written up next week.this saga is part of 3 stories part 1 will run hopefully upto 12 - 15 chapters maybe less.
Look an Alien cruiser!!

Vanessa

Postby Vanessa » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

Three stories!You're going to be busy then It should make quite an epic tale, I hope you are able to complete it, 'cos I want to read it Zordon, are you going to write about how/when the Makara clones were made in your story?Only asking 'cos that's something I'd like to include in my next fanfic (TEC). So the clones could be completed and hidden away before the events of TOAS...?Shane wrote: QUOTEI have Makara escape in her sailing ship at the end of Return of the Dai Warriors. The Imperial Master is comprehensively beaten so Makara is free of the Master's control. Lots of her ancient memories (see The Rise of the Alliance) return to her, but her symbiont still exists. It's much weaker now though and tempts Makara to do evil acts rather than controls her to do so.So the original Makara is still about for you to use if you wish, but your idea of clones sound good. This situation could allow Vanessa to finish her Mary Brady story arc with the original and allow you to do your thang with the clones.I like the way you are going with the degeneration of Makara's mind at the end of ROTDW, Shane.As you say, if Zordon uses the Makara clones, that would allow me to write the end of TEC and Mary Brady. A much weakened Symbiote would be a boon as well I must say, I am very intrigued (not after any spoilers though, as I'm hooked on your story anyways) that you've made mention of Mary Brady cropping up in your story. You are most free to use her character, as I've simply got her spirit existing on the ethereal plane. As long as she ends up back there once you've done with her, I can pick her story up again.I do look forward to logging onto this forum as there's always something to catch up on and delve into
Evasive Manoeuvres!

Return to “Other Creative Work”