SF Artworks....

Chat about creative work on other sites
Vanessa

SF Artworks....

Post by Vanessa »

Hey that's really good.I like the way you've captured both "sides" of him   Pop it on the X-Archive if you can, for all to see  Like your animated Avatar BTW

Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

SF Artworks....

Post by Crash »

Wow, I am suitably impressed!You've really got the details there. They always come across as really strong pieces as well.I wish I were a bit better at computer-aided stuff. I'm too impatient though.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

SF Artworks....

Post by Bladez636 »

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70....k3c.pngAgain, not the group picture; that's the next SF piece I have on my plate I promise!My rendition of the epic scene from episode 22, which was my favorite episode. Despite how sad it is, as the villians we know were evil, but they were lovable!
Crash

SF Artworks....

Post by Crash »

Oh, that is very sweet! I love the colours.Even though it's like a 'super deformed' version, it has loads of detail from the original model.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

SF Artworks....

Post by Bladez636 »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 25 2011,00:31)QUOTEEven though it's like a 'super deformed' version, it has loads of detail from the original model.That's why i'm not that pleased with the picture... I'm terrible with keeping things looking proportioned correctly!
Bladez636

SF Artworks....

Post by Bladez636 »

http://bladez636.deviantart.com/art/Sta ... 74653Sorry for the long time of getting to this piece, I've been lazy.... I've other things on my mind too... I have driving classes in the morning and I'm busy with some irrational emotional discord...I based it on this poster http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Bladez636/XB/crewjig.jpg without Kirara. Why? Because I don't like him very much.... Also added Dr. Benn's pipe because he looks awesome with it!
Vanessa

SF Artworks....

Post by Vanessa »

Hey that's a great piece!Well done I know what you mean about being 'busy with irrational emotional dischord', I can get busy with that sometimes myself I just love the look of disdain on Lamia's face Shiro's looking a bit pasty tho...I note you'll be doing General Kyle and his advisors next.I do hope you include his natty red panel flared trousers (see other recent post and latest poster uploaded to X-Archive for details...)Keep up the great work.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

SF Artworks....

Post by Shane »

Yeah, another great piece. I like the style of these very much and they are really nicely coloured.I'm with Vanessa - We need a full on disco era General Kyle next complete with flashy trousers.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Bladez636

SF Artworks....

Post by Bladez636 »

(Vanessa @ Jul. 13 2011,13:52)QUOTEI just love the look of disdain on Lamia's face   Shiro's looking a bit pasty tho...I note you'll be doing General Kyle and his advisors next.I do hope you include his natty red panel flared trousers (see other recent post and latest poster uploaded to X-Archive for details...)Lamia looks good, but I would've liked to retained her doe-eyed look her puppet had.... I'm most pleased with Hercules and the Doctor.I mostly used remastered footage from the French DVD (Same quality as the Japanese DVD's, just at PAL speed like the English series) which makes some of the characters look a bit more pasty because of the lighting.lol, I saw those pictures.... I find it weird to see any "Star Fleet" character from below the waste because you really don't see that in the series. I'll most likely if I don't have him standing behind his desk.
Bladez636

SF Artworks....

Post by Bladez636 »

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70....4cd.pngHere's the EDF heads, as I said I'd do.... Unfortunately; no I didn't include General Kyle's panel flared trousers; as he's standing behind the desk. That's really how I envisioned the piece.I'm pleased with the outcome on all of them, including the useless subordinates and the communications guys.I've had this in paint for the past month or so... Life really sucks lately, which is why I didn't do much with it