character bios

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

character bios

Post by Zordon »

Blades I think brought up something about extending the character Bios of the characters. I took a stab at doing shiro's first. I've incorparated what I know from the show as well as what little I know from other members fan fictions to tie everything into one little neat package.Please check over the below and make any amendments if needed. I'll then host the bio on SFP. I'll also start writing up bio's on the rest of the crew.If Vanessa would like to do one for Makara that would be great seeing as she has this very good connection with the character.------------------------------------------------------------------------These Biographies are a combination of know information taken from the show, Annual information and what fans consider cannon relating to fan fictions.Name: Shiro HagenAge: Early 20’sPosition: Star Fleet Cadet, Co-Pilot of X-bomberShiro grew up not really his father. His mother Annalese separated from Shiro’s Father Subaro Hagen when Shiro was still quite young.Without a father figure Shiro began to lack any form of authority and on rare occasion went missing.It was not until Captain Jack Carter of Star Fleet Command took Shiro under his wing, training him in armed and unarmed combat, advance piloting honing his skills in order to become the best of Star Fleet Academy.Shiro passed with flying colours becoming the top ranking pilot the Academy had to offer. Once Captain Carter left for Pluto Alpha Defence Shiro began to feel like he’d lost that connection. It was around this time he was introduced to Barry Hercules, another space pilot who had graduated from the training school. There friendship was somewhat based on rivalry and who was the better shot.Once Shiro had been accepted into the X-bomber program with Barry and fellow Space pilot John Lee, Shiro became quite close to Dr Benn Robinson the chief and Captain of Moon base’s X-bomber, acting as Co-pilot in case Dr Benn was not available. Shiro also formed somewhat of a romance with Dr Benn’s assistant and Shiro’s own step-sister (not related in anyway by blood) Lamia. Shiro didn’t care that Lamia was an alien and accepted her with open arms. Most of his time on X-bomber was spent pining after Lamia by keeping her safe and fighting the injustice of the Alliance. During the end of his time on X-bomber, returning to Star Fleet Academy Shiro was given a promotion with honours to Captain.Shiro meets with Lamia a few times during the fan fictions Star Fleet Genesis either in ethereal form or visions. It’s not until Revenge of Makara that Shiro is reunited with Lamia briefly. Although she was now a goddess on another plain of existent he knew that he could never truly be with her. Shiro Became a trainer at Star Fleet Academy striking up a somewhat questionable romance with a female space pilot Emma Steel. Shiro later married Emma during 3004 but their happiness was short lived when Shiro on a routine mission to Sargaso was killed mysteriously nearby the know Black Hole. No body was ever found due the damage of Shiro’s ship. Subaro and Family have always believed Shiro to have perished during the accident.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Bladez636

character bios

Post by Bladez636 »

(Zordon @ Feb. 22 2012,14:52)QUOTEBlades I think brought up something about extending the character Bios of the characters. I took a stab at doing shiro's first. I've incorparated what I know from the show as well as what little I know from other members fan fictions to tie everything into one little neat package.Please check over the below and make any amendments if needed. I'll then host the bio on SFP. I'll also start writing up bio's on the rest of the crew.If Vanessa would like to do one for Makara that would be great seeing as she has this very good connection with the character.------------------------------------------------------------------------These Biographies are a combination of know information taken from the show, Annual information and what fans consider cannon relating to fan fictions.Name: Shiro HagenAge: Early 20’sPosition: Star Fleet Cadet, Co-Pilot of X-bomberShiro grew up not really his father. His mother Annalese separated from Shiro’s Father Subaro Hagen when Shiro was still quite young.Without a father figure Shiro began to lack any form of authority and on rare occasion went missing.It was not until Captain Jack Carter of Star Fleet Command took Shiro under his wing, training him in armed and unarmed combat, advance piloting honing his skills in order to become the best of Star Fleet Academy.Shiro passed with flying colours becoming the top ranking pilot the Academy had to offer. Once Captain Carter left for Pluto Alpha Defence Shiro began to feel like he’d lost that connection. It was around this time he was introduced to Barry Hercules, another space pilot who had graduated from the training school. There friendship was somewhat based on rivalry and who was the better shot.Once Shiro had been accepted into the X-bomber program with Barry and fellow Space pilot John Lee, Shiro became quite close to Dr Benn Robinson the chief and Captain of Moon base’s X-bomber, acting as Co-pilot in case Dr Benn was not available. Shiro also formed somewhat of a romance with Dr Benn’s assistant and Shiro’s own step-sister (not related in anyway by blood) Lamia. Shiro didn’t care that Lamia was an alien and accepted her with open arms. Most of his time on X-bomber was spent pining after Lamia by keeping her safe and fighting the injustice of the Alliance. During the end of his time on X-bomber, returning to Star Fleet Academy Shiro was given a promotion with honours to Captain.Shiro meets with Lamia a few times during the fan fictions Star Fleet Genesis either in ethereal form or visions. It’s not until Revenge of Makara that Shiro is reunited with Lamia briefly. Although she was now a goddess on another plain of existent he knew that he could never truly be with her. Shiro Became a trainer at Star Fleet Academy striking up a somewhat questionable romance with a female space pilot Emma Steel. Shiro later married Emma during 3004 but their happiness was short lived when Shiro on a routine mission to Sargaso was killed mysteriously nearby the know Black Hole. No body was ever found due the damage of Shiro’s ship. Subaro and Family have always believed Shiro to have perished during the accident.Interesting bio there for him. It's sad to think that to be Shiro's fate, but that's the darkness of "Star Fleet"I thought of a birthdate for Shiro: September 6, 2978. I would have based his DOB on Jay Benedict's, but I can't find that information anywhere, so I based it on Go Nagai's instead.
Vanessa

character bios

Post by Vanessa »

Hi Zordon,I'd be happy to write a bio for Makara. I'll sort it this weekend.I can check over your Shiro bio as well.No problem
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

character bios

Post by Shane »

All sounds good, maybe just a tweak needed here and there, but it's shaping up! Having found out that the lads were around 20 when they first arrived at Moonbase, fresh from the academy on Earth, I might tweak Emma's age a few years. She's 17 when we first meet her in TROM, but I think I will amend her age to 19 in the omnibus edition. I think this would better reflect the seemingly long and strenuous training process that Star Fleet Academy puts its cadets through and make the romance between Emma and Shiro a tad more appropriate.I'd be happy to flesh out an Emma Steel profile if you decide to include 'expanded universe' characters in your profile section.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

character bios

Post by Zordon »

yeah the character profiles will stretch from OAST to the end on PO.so that will also include Shiro's other profile - nudge nudge wink wink
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Bladez636

character bios

Post by Bladez636 »

(Shane @ Feb. 23 2012,14:21)QUOTEAll sounds good, maybe just a tweak needed here and there, but it's shaping up! Having found out that the lads were around 20 when they first arrived at Moonbase, fresh from the academy on Earth, I might tweak Emma's age a few years. She's 17 when we first meet her in TROM, but I think I will amend her age to 19 in the omnibus edition. I think this would better reflect the seemingly long and strenuous training process that Star Fleet Academy puts its cadets through and make the romance between Emma and Shiro a tad more appropriate.I'd be happy to flesh out an Emma Steel profile if you decide to include 'expanded universe' characters in your profile section.Hell, Lamia according to various sources indicates that she was 16 - which I suppose is unsuprising knowing the culture that brought us school girls being violated by tentacles..... A joke..... Since Lamia was an alien technically, I suppose age might not mean as much!I myself would like a go on Caliban's bio - he may not be terribly important but it was his creation that managed killing Dr. Benn afterall.

Zordon

character bios

Post by Zordon »

sure I'll take anyones Bio's, most welcome.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

character bios

Post by Shane »

Yeah, I'm quite surprised that Shiro, Herc and Lee have been confirmed as being 20 around the time of the series, I always assumed they were all 18, including Lamia.A possible romance between Shiro and Emma is very subtly suggested in TROM anyway, but in my mind when writing it, both characters were of a similar age range. Now that Shiro has had a few years added to his age and it seems you don't leave the academy until 19 or 20 Emma's age needs to be amended to 19 to keep the intended dynamic of their relationship intact. I think the fact that Shiro is her commanding officer makes a possible relationship complicated, but certainly not questionable. Shiro and Emma don't become a couple during my stories anyway, it's all mostly unrequited until Zordon's tales begin.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

character bios

Post by Zordon »

Yeah they hook up durring the 3 year gap before Project Omega. but it's short lived once shiro is 'killed' -not sure what I'll do with the Shadow portion of the story with Shiro/Shadow popping up from tie to time. I was thinking of turning shiro into the Great skull's successor.Halley would be related to this lineage tooGreat Skull - Halley -Halley dies (joins with Lamia) Great skull saves Shiro - Shiro Become Shadow - Skull Dies during a fight with Gelma - Shadow becomes successor - Shadow unearths Dai-ruken from Mars and fights Gelma.from here it's either Shadow leaves to become the galaxy's overwatcher or joins Lamia - either way the relationship with Emma falls flat on it face.
Look an Alien cruiser!!