Im Bricking It!!

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Zordon »

Had a day of today so rebuilt my Lego X-bomber which it 2ft x 1/2 ft. it's very well detailed and bloody huge in comparison to any previously seen Lego Bombers.Anyone else had a go at this?
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Bradster

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Bradster »

Photos! The people demand photos!
Zordon

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Zordon »

Brickie Picies
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Crash »

Whoaaah! haha, that is so amazing. The accuracy is incredible.You're not wrong about it being big either.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Zordon »

Funny how you say this looks that good. I slapped this tother in an hour, half the bits that were going to be built are missing cuz I got lazy. After looking at this finished model I got bored took the neck peice apart and converted it so that all three areas of the neck form a seperate mecha, that's why the head looks a bit cack.So there is definatly going to be an update on this at some point. the back venting system needs some work as well as the docking areas for the dai-fighters. Theres quite a bit missing from this version. The neck needs strengthening The bottem wing mounts need replacingrealistic docking bays to be constructedmore detail on the back thrusters.other than these gripes it wont take long. now wheres my hammer (<)(<) (>)(>)
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Im Bricking It!!

Post by Zordon »

I really wish I had pics of this since the sites now gone it would have been great to include on the new site.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
hal74

Re: Im Bricking It!!

Post by hal74 »

Sadly the Wayback Machine didn't have a copy either
Crash

Post by Crash »

Wayback is the most useful thing ever.

I don't know how it is now but you wouldn't believe how many people would go on Wayback's forums and threaten them with legal unless they removed some old copy of their site that nobody cared about.

There was gratitude for you.

Welcome to the forum btw!
Dream big and bold and daring.
hal74

Post by hal74 »

Well, I used more than one hour on my first attempt on an alien carrier. I started from memory at first, which was not very good, then had a look at some images. There's lots of room for improvements :-D
Attachments
IMG_7550_ss.jpg
IMG_7550_ss.jpg (160.68 KiB) Viewed 17095 times
IMG_7549_s.jpg
IMG_7549_s.jpg (233.16 KiB) Viewed 17095 times