Star Fleet Movie

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

Star Fleet Movie

Post by Zordon »

Apart from Makara heres my choicesCast for live action star fleetShiro - Matsuzaka ToriBarry - idris elbaJohn Lee – Rupert GrintDr Benn - Garry OldmanLamia - Emily BrowningCaptain Carter – Hugh JackmanProf Hagen – adrian pasdarGeneral Kyle – Sam Elliot Orion - steve buscemiTo get around having a japanese actor playing Shiro and not having one play Prof Hagen would simply be the case of Shiro's Surname would be Ginga or Zenan
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Bladez636

Star Fleet Movie

Post by Bladez636 »

I love Sam Elliot and Steve Buscemi - it never occured to me how fitting his face would fit the weasly Orion!No ideas for Makara?

Rachel

Star Fleet Movie

Post by Rachel »

I still think Miranda Richardson would make the best Makara.Sean Connery could be General Kyle; and Aled Jones, his golden-haired assistant. Delving back into the 1980s: Captain Sensible for Carter, and Morten Harket for Capt. Halley.My current nomination for Lamia = Tamla Kari, who played Lucy in the Inbetweeners Movie last year.
Crash

Star Fleet Movie

Post by Crash »

Sean Connery ala Captain Ramius would be as close as I could suggest for General Kyle.He was a great character Star Fleet because he was larger than life.He had the same approach to the enemy as Picard has to Q in Star Trek the Next Generation.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Re: Star Fleet Movie

Post by Rachel »

Actually, if a Star Fleet film had been made in the 1990s, Taylor Fry may have been the ideal Lamia. She played Lavinia in one of my fave movies, A Little Princess. (I don't expect many blokes = into that story?)

http://upload.mediatly.com/card_picture ... 4f1c3f.jpg
Crash

Post by Crash »

We had a girl at school in 6th form who would have been well-cast as Lamia too look at.

She always wandered around with 2 other similar-looking girls... to the extent that we referred to them as the 'hive-mind'.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

My ex girlfriend really looked like Lamia, except with curly hair.

I think Number Two looks quite a bit like John Cleese, so he'd probably be a good actor for it.