Prettiest and Ugliest Puppets

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Who is the most good-looking puppet you have ever seen? And who gets the booby prize?I think Princess Keeli is probably the most beautiful (I don't need to say which show she is from, do I?) I always thought it was a waste of someone's artistic flair, to have a masterpiece like that only appear for a few minutes.Zelda and her monster Sram have got to be the joint two ugliest puppets I have ever laid eyes on (again, I don't need to specify the programme!) Oh, and Sweetums from the Muppets is a close contender for their position; although he may have been a man dressed up in a suit, rather than a puppet. He was the only Muppets character to make me feel uneasy, when I was about 5!
Shane

Post by Shane »

I would definetly go for Keeli as the Prettiest, your right, having her in just one episode after all the work they must have put into her is crazy! The same goes for the two Imperial cyborgs that you only see in the last couple of episodes who work along side the Imperial Master. Ugly is a bit more difficult. Zelda probably does win hands down, but I found most of the puppets in Terrahawks human and Alien to be fairly creepy looking. Again the Imperial Master's council members were pretty ugly with one of them looking truely disfigured, although He's actually one of my favorites.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

Zelda was #### ugly. The the one that stuck in my head from a kid was M.O.I.D.