Transformers Advert

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Chris Snape

Transformers Advert

Post by Chris Snape »

I saw the new advert on TV the other day advertising Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus in thier new guises. They combined together and defeated megatron...... I nearly wept out loud... A sheer travesty of justice!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
GenoGear

Transformers Advert

Post by GenoGear »

Yeah they become Omega Prime. I seen it in the last R.I.D. Evil show but Armada is lower.
CondorJoe

Transformers Advert

Post by CondorJoe »

Talking of Armarda, I got round too watching it this morning on sky 1. Erm...... what the #### has happened too this show? It's like watching poke'mon.
NC

Transformers Advert

Post by NC »

The same thing that happened to Zoids
Chris Snape

Transformers Advert

Post by Chris Snape »

I confess to watching an episode of Tranformers:Armada this weekend. It was the first time I have seen it and I wasn't completely disgusted. Although it is not a patch on the original series G1 it wasn't bad. Too many kids in it though!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Matt Darcy

Transformers Advert

Post by Matt Darcy »

why is megatron now scorponoc
AndyThomas

Transformers Advert

Post by AndyThomas »

Heh. You might as well ask why he was Grimlock in Beast Wars! It's funny how they feel the need to stick to the old names even when they're aiming the shows at a new generation of kids. Of course sometimes, like with new "The War Within" comic, they look different because they're in pre-Earth vehicle modes - although the old cartoons and comics generally made them the same in robot mode even if the vehicles were different, the new comics don't seem to be doing that...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator