Dick Spanner

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
NC

Dick Spanner

Post by NC »

Does anybody know if Dick Spanner is available anywhere other than ebay... DVD, VCD etc.CheersNigel
Dr. Ben

Dick Spanner

Post by Dr. Ben »

Gee whiz Dick Spanner was great wasn't it? It's actually a Gerry Anderson show, which you probably already know. The the two 11 part serials were released on video as two hour long episodes and these occasionaly show up on ebay. Or you can watch them for free at AndersonTV
NC

Dick Spanner

Post by NC »

this is what you call a late replyI downloaded the Dick Spanner from AndersonTV, it wouldn't play in Windows Media Player but VLC did the trick, but 1.59 in it just stops and goes back to the start. Does anyone have a working version.Or know where I can get a working version, that 1.59 made me want more.
Dr. Ben

Dick Spanner

Post by Dr. Ben »

You can just click at AndersonTV and it will play in your browser. If you download as HTML you can veiw it whenever.
NC

Dick Spanner

Post by NC »

it won't play in the browser at all, and when I downloaded it, its gets to 1.59 and then stops?
Dr. Ben

Dick Spanner

Post by Dr. Ben »

Strange. The whole series is available at http://raretv.net/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=56 on one DVD for a reasonable price. Or of course you could contact the webmaster. webmaster@andersontv.co.uk
Happosai

Dick Spanner

Post by Happosai »

It's currently available to download from UKNova (Google it...) via Bittorrent. However, you need to register on their site to access it, and I don't know if they are open for registrations at the moment.If you ask nicely, I may share it on the eMule network.[Happosai]
Dr. Ben

Dick Spanner

Post by Dr. Ben »

Thanks!I think it should be coming to AndersonTV again. Have you conacted them Nigel?
Crash

Dick Spanner

Post by Crash »

Does anyone know whether it's possible to get terrahawks over bittorrent or limewire etc?This Dick Spanner thing sounds kinda cool though.I had a look at andersontv and had trouble getting it to work.*edit* Sorry, no that was with Firefox. Explorer works great on most other files. *edit*
Dream big and bold and daring.