Roll call of missing members

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

I still keep an eye on this forum, I fully understand that there is not as much to talk about as there once was with the DVD's getting released etc.However there where some interesting guys with interesting projects on the go, eg: Bradster and his 3d models for animation, Crash and his game (which I still see updates on)I wonder who's still active doing "stuff"Hope all is well.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Still plugging away - I don't have that much time to work on X-Bomber right now but I am still working on it.The new house and continued hunt for a better job keep me fairly busy.I'm quite happy with the way the engine and performance is on the game. So we may be able to move onto some new content, new ships, new features and finish off the final level.You can also see improvements in the graphics in v0.83a and I'm not finished with this either.Suggestions, as always, are very welcome too.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

I don't "do" anything, but I love popping in here every now and then to see what's going on and I'm constantly amazed that there are still various efforts going on. Serious respect to everyone.I tend to drop by whenever I'm reminded to by watching the DVDs - currently rewatching for the first time in a few years. Still love the show.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

Another old-timer here who still drops in from time to time (I'd keep a closer eye on things if this forum provided a RSS feed of new posts...).[Happosai]
Crash

Post by Crash »

I had a look into it but couldn't find much definitive answer on whether Ikonboard can produce an RSS feed.I appreciate people find it a bit awkward checking over a range of sites.Perhaps if we made greater use of the dreaded Facebook or something, it might keep people more in-touch and involved?
Dream big and bold and daring.