Valentine's Yesterday

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by Rachel »

Did anyone send/receive any Valentine's cards this year? I could potentially have sent one, but I doubt whether there is a reliable mail delivery service to the planet "Guk".I wasn't pathetic enough to buy myself one of those tempting special boxes of chocs you see around, although I was tempted!
Bradster

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by Bradster »

*sigh* I received no Valentines this year, but that's not so unusual... I did send one though. I once was the hopeless romantic who would send dozens of roses and boxes of chocolates, but no more!
Jim Box

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by Jim Box »

I got one, and it wasn't from the wife ;)Unfortunately Andy would chop off me marbles if I posted the content here!Jim
NC

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by NC »

I got one, but the handwriting looked very familiar, if I didn't know better I would swear it was mine ;-)Nigel
AndyThomas

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by AndyThomas »

I sent one to girlfriend, received one from girlfriend - so no real surprises there, I'm afraid!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
NC

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by NC »

Gareth do you mean you used to date the postman Nigel
Rachel

Valentine's Yesterday

Post by Rachel »

OK, so the topic is getting out of date now; never mind. I remembered that a boy who liked me at university once told me I reminded him of his mum. I hope and pray that Yungstar is not a guy who goes for girls who remind him of his mother! If he is, I'm out of the question as a girlfriend for him; at least I trust I will NEVER remind anyone of Zelda! But it would be quite entertaining to see him date Commander Makara, who is very like Zelda in personality. (Of course, Lord Tempo's assistance would be required, to traverse the time boundaries.)It's funny, I never had any of these matchmaking ideas the first time I watched these shows.