Who are you, what do you do?

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Seeing that we are all a nice happy community, perhaps it might be a good idea to get a mental picture of EVERY MEMBER so far.So come on guys/gals EVERYBODY reply, lets make it a monster thread (sorry Andy )I will start............. (obviously!)Jim30 yrs oldI live in WolverhamptonI drive a Vectra 1.8 LS Auto with Aircon (gotta get that one in )Ive been married 10 yrs to my wife JoeWe have five! kidsI work for Whitbread PLC in a pub & Hotel as a handyman, which involves keeping the grounds tidy, changing bulbs etc, fixing the hotel rooms when the guests trash em and generally being a handy sort of guy, I am also a qualified electrician, before I worked for Whitbread I was a Company Director but hated it, got to work at 9.00 wanted to go home at 9.05!JimP.S Include as much/little as your bravery will allow!
NC

Post by NC »

Jim I'll go next29years old the big 30 this year,I live in NorwichI drive a Rover200 but I'm changing that in a couple of months for a Focus, or something similar Not Married, with no kidsI Work as an Electrician and have done since leaving school, except for a couple of other jobs like working at Lotus for a short time, a year at a Games Company and a couple of months on the Film Lost In Space (Gotta get that one it I now seem to be an Electrician, but I still keep up 3D on the side, we do mainly Domestic and Light Industrial.Erm I buy far to many DVDs, Books, and Games never seem to have any money and have loads of ideas running round inside my head (plenty of room) with no where for them to escape, they will all slowly die from little heart attacks in the end I suppose Right sad bit over with, I spend to much time on line, love cats, would like to meet any similar minded young ladies... oh hangon wrong forum Nigel
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

I'll go next.I am mid 20's pretty much dead on.I live in Bath - although I am from Warrington and still keep my house up there.I am a self employed IT consultant, and I am currently working at HP on some software development projects one of them is for a F1 Team.I am a keen car freak and have a number of Cars, an MG-F, a Lotus Elan and Elise oh yes and a Fiat Bravo. I have an XR2i which I race in the CastleCoomb Pagid Saloon Car championship.I am Currently working on a couple of sideline project so while I am here I'll post a quick request for any good graphic designers / artists to give me a nod.I play the guitar and play in a couple of local bands. I love Films, Sci-Fi, Startrek, 80's comedy like young ones, new statesman, reddwarf slapstick humour like bottom. I love F1.I also enjoy modern art - in the form of the famous painting the scream (no idea who painted it)I love computer games too !!!!!Thats me !!!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

(This is partly a test - Gareth's mentioned he's had posts disappear from this thread. Might be that you tried to post too quickly in succession, might also be that the server fell over and it's been backed up from an older version - I'll look into it).I'm 26 going on 27.I'm in Sheffield.Drive a 1.3 Mazda 323 following the write-off of my 1.6 Mazda 323.I'm a trainee solicitor in IT Law.I seem to do a bit of that web design stuff on the side.Seeing someone...I will hesitantly set up a gallery page if people really want me to, BTW - you can find a corporate picture of me if you perm some of the words above with my name!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I've just noticed that the time on the forum has dropped an hour behind - which suggests that something happened with the server last night which may be why some people's posts have vanished without trace. It may be that anything posted in a particular hour has gone. I'll tweak the settings - possibly I need to upgrade the board, but I need to get my full-on XP machine a little more sorted before I can resume full activity again...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

and best of all for me future father in law who is a keen gardener,Charlie Dimmock(without bra). Your father in law is Charlie Dimmock?Strange.... ;)Jim
Jim Box

Post by Jim Box »

Hmmm, Gareth explains it well, then thinking that he has got away with it, double clicks in panic!roflJimOnly joking mate ;)