Event Horizon

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Shane

Event Horizon

Post by Shane »

I've got to be really honest mate, I think it's just the worst!So many Aliensesque things in it as to make a guy want to throw his telly out of the window.It's got Larry Fishbourne in it though. The Matrix: This Generation's Star Wars.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Event Horizon

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah - I was watching Angel and recorded it. Is Marinker, ah, identifiable in it?! He's in Judge Dredd too, if I remember rightly, as one of the chief judges but I think I'd struggle to pick him out. I might get it from the voice though... As to Event Horizon as a film, I think it's quite well done even if it's a little reliant on the gore factor to keep it interesting. Strong actors in it certainly. And quite a decent Prodigy song at the end too!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Event Horizon

Post by AndyThomas »

Oh great, 2 seconds of on-screen time in which he gets to spout a bit of Latin! Not exactly an easy spot, is it?!
AndyThomas

Event Horizon

Post by AndyThomas »

Y'know, you may be right there Angel - I'm trying to think of an anime character he's dubbed that hasn't popped his clogs by the end of the show! He got taken out in Judge Dredd, too, didn't he? Sheesh...!