Holidays.Where is everybody off to...

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Happosai

Postby Happosai » Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:17 am

I'm planning to go to Barcelona for a week in June for the Sonar festival <http://www.sonar.es/>.I went for the first time last year and had a superb time![Happosai]

AndyThomas

Postby AndyThomas » Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:38 am

[Shakes off image of Happosai getting "pinged" by battleships and submarines]
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator

Matt Darcy

Postby Matt Darcy » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:49 pm

I'll be following the F1 callender this year, as I only attended 1 race last year.Confirmed list is BelgumSpainItalyUSA and I am trying to scrounge together cash for japan.

simoncoverdale

Postby simoncoverdale » Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:15 pm

Hello all,For me its gonna be straight back to Sunny Cyprus again. This'll be the 3rd year in Aiya Napa.Unfortunately, as is with most good things that are kept relatively quiet, this year will almost certainly be ruined by the "bandwagon" types!Still, could be worse, it could be Tenerife!SIMON COVERDALESFDTHD

AndyThomas

Postby AndyThomas » Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:27 pm

I'm probably moving house at some undetermined time this Summer, so haven't really got anything on the cards, unfortunately...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator

simoncoverdale

Postby simoncoverdale » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:20 pm

Hello all,Prats? I'd have described them as w*****s.Unfortunately, in my early 20's I was one of them! The w*****s that is, although not looking for a fight! We were there simply for the ladies! (Although I use the term loosely)For those who have never been fortunate enough to go to Playa de Las Americas, it makes Blackpool look like the Bahamas. It is truly a s***hole. It stinks in the day and it stinks in the evening. Despite this, being 19 and accompanied by 8 other like-minded idiots we went anyway! The saying goes, if you can't pull in Tenerife then you couldn't pull anywhere! It was harder to breathe in and out!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:36 pm

I'm off to Boston in about a week. It will be the first time abroad for me since 1997!

Return to “Everything Else”