Holidays.Where is everybody off to...

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

I'm planning to go to Barcelona for a week in June for the Sonar festival <http://www.sonar.es/>.I went for the first time last year and had a superb time![Happosai]
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

[Shakes off image of Happosai getting "pinged" by battleships and submarines]
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

I'll be following the F1 callender this year, as I only attended 1 race last year.Confirmed list is BelgumSpainItalyUSA and I am trying to scrounge together cash for japan.
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,For me its gonna be straight back to Sunny Cyprus again. This'll be the 3rd year in Aiya Napa.Unfortunately, as is with most good things that are kept relatively quiet, this year will almost certainly be ruined by the "bandwagon" types!Still, could be worse, it could be Tenerife!SIMON COVERDALESFDTHD
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I'm probably moving house at some undetermined time this Summer, so haven't really got anything on the cards, unfortunately...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Prats? I'd have described them as w*****s.Unfortunately, in my early 20's I was one of them! The w*****s that is, although not looking for a fight! We were there simply for the ladies! (Although I use the term loosely)For those who have never been fortunate enough to go to Playa de Las Americas, it makes Blackpool look like the Bahamas. It is truly a s***hole. It stinks in the day and it stinks in the evening. Despite this, being 19 and accompanied by 8 other like-minded idiots we went anyway! The saying goes, if you can't pull in Tenerife then you couldn't pull anywhere! It was harder to breathe in and out!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I'm off to Boston in about a week. It will be the first time abroad for me since 1997!