Bloody Hell!

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Shane

Bloody Hell!

Postby Shane » Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:24 pm

Did you see some of the Queen stuff on Channel 4 over the weekend? There was a little bit on Brian May's involvement with the Star Fleet thang.They even used a Keeli scene. How cool is that?I never thought I would see Star Fleet on terrestrial TV again. Sweet!Shane.(Edited by Shane at 11:27 pm on June 1, 2002)
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!

AndyThomas

Bloody Hell!

Postby AndyThomas » Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:03 pm

Rockin' - I happen to have it on tape as I was watching Swordfish on DVD (quite a nice film, BTW) so I'll have to go and have a look right now! I did wonder if it'd come into it any point, but because Brian May did it outside of the Queen group I didn't think it'd get mentioned. Might be interesting to see if it sparks additional interest in the sites/series...!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator

AndyThomas

Bloody Hell!

Postby AndyThomas » Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:11 am

Found it - recorded fine!  For those who missed it, it was a show called Killer Queen!  Towards the end it's looking at the solo careers and Star Fleet comes into it because it was Brian May's first solo album.  So what the show has is some of the video from the single that was released from the Star Fleet Project, with Brian recalling how he came to do it - basically as per the information on the record sleeve, that he used to watch it with his son and his son asked him if he could play it.  I'm going to send a begging email to Channel 4 to see if I can get a clip of it...Additional - looks like my site hits are going through the roof, ho boy!

GenoGear

Bloody Hell!

Postby GenoGear » Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:05 pm

Aww I missed it. NOOO

AndyThomas

Bloody Hell!

Postby AndyThomas » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:41 pm

Hmm, thought I would have mentioned in this thread that the Queen clip mentioned above is now available, apparently not - so just in case anyone missed earlier announcements...http://www.sfxb.co.uk/vids/BrianMay.wmv

Return to “Everything Else”