Did anyone watch Horizon Tonight?

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
FZeroOne

Postby FZeroOne » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:16 pm

I did like them using Jeff Waynes "The Eve of the War" over the first image of the planet... "The chances of anything coming from Mars... "The really odd part is that it looks like is going to be the surprise dark horse contender for the next Space Race! I never knew we had a "Mars Society", and I know theres at least one brave - insane? - man who may very shortly be blasting off in his own personal rocket....called Thunderbird, of course...I know what you mean about thinking about your place in the Universe - I recently visited a local star observatory I didn't even know was there. It was closed, but it was really, really, spooky. I half expected Professor Quatermass to run past, or a Dalek to rumble around the corner... "Lets go inside and turn on all the lights." - Calvin & Hobbes.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.

FZeroOne

Postby FZeroOne » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:18 pm

The missing word in my last post is "Britain", as in "will be the drak horse contender... "
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.

FZeroOne

Postby FZeroOne » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:19 pm

Dark! Dark! "Drak!" is a swear word from some 80s SF show!

Return to “Everything Else”