Villainous Wannabes

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Villainous Wannabes

Post by Rachel »

If you could be a fictitious villain (from any story in the world), who would it be? I would opt for Darla Dimple, the spoiled child-star in the animated film Cats Don't Dance. She has the same sort of soppiness that I have: I love all the girly heart-shaped things in her house, and she would probably adore all my fluffy pink merchandise. So if I  were Queen I would be just like her.  Except for one crucial difference: I would never have any vindictive schemes against a feline!
felice

Villainous Wannabes

Post by felice »

Callisto from Xena would definitely be up there. Stunning looks, a sense of humour, the powers of a goddess, and quite, quite insane. I've actually made myself a Callisto costume, which I'm rather proud of.Drusilla from Buffy would also be fun.
Rachel

Villainous Wannabes

Post by Rachel »

Catwoman is another villainess with an image I like.
Crash

Villainous Wannabes

Post by Crash »

"there's statistically a good chance that at least some of them will have terrible misfortunes in their lives" - Yes, we're busy arranging one of those for our headmaster....as for villains - I'd probably prefer being either Megatron from Transformers or possibly agent Smith from the Matrix.
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Villainous Wannabes

Post by FZeroOne »

I think I'm always fated to be a hench-person myself... "You have failed me for the last time, FZeroOne... "But if I had to choose... mmm... the problem is, you have to want to like the villain, and that rather defeats the point of being a villain!I think I'd have to go with Char Aznable, from Gundam. The first anime villain with style...!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

Villainous Wannabes

Post by AndyThomas »

Heh. "Activate the Style Cannon!"
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Villainous Wannabes

Post by FZeroOne »

"Covene the Style Council. Immediately!"Er. Sorry. Got a bit carried away.The main problem with being Char is that theres a slight Lolita Complex that comes with it (he does like to find young girls, shower them with gifts - usually hideously heavily armed Mobile Death Machines - and then watch them get killed by Amuro Rei... ) This has been parodied a number of times in other anime and even in certain Gundam productions as well..."I'm doing something dirty, Amuro. Will you find out?"
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

Villainous Wannabes

Post by AndyThomas »

Quote (mike @ 04 Sep. 2004,01:19)I would be either Michael Howard, The Incredible Hulk, or Darth Vader.Of those I'd probably most aspire to be Vader, he did some evil things but still managed to retain a sense of honour.  A genuine antihero, very complex characterisation.MikeI though the discussion Anakin had with Padme on Naboo about dictatorships was quite revealing. You could see the logic behind it, but of course it comes down to who you choose to make the big decisions... But you've got to love the work ethic that involves suffocating the guys who don't get it right first time for you?!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator