Review: Chronicles of Riddick

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Crash

Post by Crash »

I can't understand why the marine can't hold the torch and a gun at the same time - (maybe have it affect the reloading). But later on it all just gets thoroughly fowl.I too am looking forward to the Batman movie and this Sky Captain thing as well.
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Re: the flashlight thing in Doom 3 - although I don't own it I understand there's a mod whereby you get the flashlight attached to your guns, which presumably would solve the problem you're describing.I'm currently playing Dawn of War based on the Warhammer 40,000 series. Good fun on-line; I'm addicted to Orbital Bombardment! Also quite intelligent - it sets itself automatically according to your system, and it seems to be about right; I'm not getting much slowdown if any. I think they've also picked intelligent unit caps which helps.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

I'm sorry... how would Americanisation be more applicable to a WW2 movie? - Oh, I forgot how the americans cracked the enigma code in real life as well as U-571.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Ah well, if it goes over the top then you're right. A few little hints here and there are OK but not when it's overblown. Anyway we'll see what it's like - fingers crossed.