Sci-Fi Films

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Sci-Fi Films

Post by Rachel »

I've seen The Time Machine (1960s movie) at least 4 times, and I'll probably watch it again, the next time it's on; it never fails to be exciting. Which ones do you recommend?
FZeroOne

Sci-Fi Films

Post by FZeroOne »

The Incredibles. I could watch that over and over - look out for the bit where Mr. Incredible is using a hair dryer; animating invisible air is always a sign of brilliant animators showing off. Godzilla - recently, properly, released by the BFI. Much more than a man-in-a-rubber-suit movie. Donnie Darko - I know its brilliant. I just which someone could explain to me why! Serenity - Joss Whedon is all our masters now!The Last Starfighter: because we loved it on Saturday afternoons, and we still love it now.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
felice

Sci-Fi Films

Post by felice »

Donnie Darko is not meant to be explained - which is why I'm not getting the director's cut version.The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth stand up well to repeated viewings.The original Star Wars trilogy, Empire in particular.I've seen Rocky Horror many many times, of course.