Questions About 5 TV Shows

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Pick 5 shows, then answer the following questions.Mine are:1) The Inbetweeners2) Starfleet3) South Park4) Terrahawks5) Full House

1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Commander Makara

2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Jay's dad

3. What is your favorite episode of 4? A Christmas Miracle

4. What is your favorite season of 5? The first 5 equally; the remaining 3 were not so good.

5. What is your favorite couple in 3? Stan & Wendy

6. What is your least favorite couple in 2? Lamia & Halley; because I wanted her to end up with Shiro!

7. How long have you watched 1? About a year

8. How did you become interested in 3? Caught the first episode on Sky 1 in 1998, and was hooked!

9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Ben Stevens

10. Which do you prefer, 1 , 2, or 5? At the mo I think about 1 the most frequently.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ? 3 because there are more episodes of it.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Kate Kestrel

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1? I would **** Jay to death! (He would die of exhaustion)

14. Would a crossover between 3 and 4 work? Yes! Cartman could get an anal probe from Zelda & co!

15. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
I wish Jay & Rachel would be a couple, because she's my namesake.

16. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5? Equal, but 5 has more sensible storylines.

17. Which has the better theme music 2 or 4? 4, just ever so slightly.
Last edited by Rachel on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crash

Post by Crash »

This looks like a fun game - I will come back to this tomorrow and do one.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Post by Shane »

1. Who is your favorite character in 2?Commander Makara2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?I've never watched it.3. What is your favorite episode of 4?They are all very samey to me, but I'd go for From Here to Infinity, as I used to have the read-along book and tape set of that episode, and listened to it dozens of times when I was a nipper.4. What is your favorite season of 5?I've never watched it. 5. What is your favorite couple in 3?Randy & Sharon Marsh6. What is your least favorite couple in 2?The King & Queen. You could tell by the Queen's body language that it wasn't a happy marriage.7. How long have you watched 1?I've never watched it8. How did you become interested in 3?I watched Cartman gets an Anal Probe in the late 90s on Channel 4 and have been a fan ever since.9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?Windsor Davis10. Which do you prefer, 1 , 2, or 5?Has to be 2.11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ?3 - I've watched every episode plus the movie.12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?Stu Dapples13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?I don't know, but from what I can gather from friends, it would probably involve a 20 stone older woman.14. Would a crossover between 3 and 4 work?Yes! Terrance and Philip versus Youngstar and Cystar in a farting contest.15. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.Any one of the main four male characters with any one of the remaining three male characters.16. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5?Easily 3. 17. Which has the better theme music 2 or 4?2 (because of the end theme), but it's a close one as Terrahawks has one of the all time great tv theme tunes.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Heehee, some good answers there, especially to question 14! (How about Kate/Mary/Cystar then having a "queefing" contest with Katie & Katherine?)But I owe an apology to you and anyone else interested in the game, as I didn't make something clear: each player can select and list 5 of his/her own all-time fave progs, and apply the questions to them. (Although of course everyone's more than welcome to stick to my choices, if they want.)
Shane

Post by Shane »

lol The queefing contest sounds like a winner! Ah, I see. After re-reading your post I realised that we could choose our own favourite shows; makes sense really.I'll do it again shortly with my own fave shows.
Crash

Post by Crash »

I wondered why you'd done it for shows you'd never watched.This Inbetweeners show holds some interest to me but I've never actually watched it.I can't seem to work out from trailers etc. what it's actually about.
Shane

Post by Shane »

1) Star Fleet2) Married with Children3) The Wire4) I'm Alan Partridge5) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia1. Who is your favorite character in 2?Al Bundy2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?Captain Halley (Only because he was a little wet at times)3. What is your favorite episode of 4To Kill a Mocking Alan4. What is your favorite season of 5?35. What is your favorite couple in 3?McNulty and Beadie6. What is your least favorite couple in 2?Marcy and Steve7. How long have you watched 1?Since 19828. How did you become interested in 3?A friend recommended it to me.9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?Steve Coogan10. Which do you prefer, 1 , 2, or 5?5 at the moment11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ?312. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?Michael13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?Mechanoid fist to the face.14. Would a crossover between 3 and 4 work?Yes, Alan could go on a hunt for a Ginsters on the tough Streets of Baltimore.15. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.Princess Keeli and John Lee16. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5?Has to be 3. It's aguably the best written tv show of all time.17. Which has the better theme music 2 or 4?Definitely 2
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

I did this on Facebook initially, but I copied it here.1) Star Fleet2) Invader Zim3) Thunderbirds4) Big Bang Theory5) Captain Scarlet1. Who is your favorite character in 2?Tak, all around.Zim in terms of main characters.2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?Kirara3. What is your favorite episode of 4?The Peanut Reaction4. What is your favorite season of 5?Season One --only one to choose from.5. What is your favorite couple in 3?Alan & Tin-Tin6. What is your least favorite couple in 2?DADR - pedophilia..... What ever couple in this show you can imagine has been done by the rabid fans for a show quite devoid of the concept of love.7. How long have you watched 1?About a year and a half now8. How did you become interested in 3?Watched it on YouTube sometime early 2010. I was familiar with the series for the longest time, but never truly appreciated it's greatness until I was grown up.9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?Jim Parsons10. Which do you prefer, 1 , 2, or 5?Invader Zim always has a special place in my heart11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ?3 because 32 hour long episodes outweigh 24 half hour12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?Sheldon - practically already in reality13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?She was already killed off, so that's pretty hard to do twice.... But if I could, I'd probably **** Makara to death..... Gaaawd.... *cough*14. Would a crossover between 3 and 4 work?That thought makes me lol. No...15. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.Uhhh...... Makara and Evil Carter....?16. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5?Thunderbirds (3) - doesn't spare the realism, neither does 5 really, but it has a less depressing tone to it where there isn't someone killed each episode.17. Which has the better theme music 2 or 4?I honestly have to say Big Bang Theory, because that's my theme tone for one and it's catchy as hell
Crash

Post by Crash »

1) (Kidou Senshi) Gundam AGE2) The Centurions - Power Xtreme3) Thunderbirds4) Big Bang Theory5) Battlestar Galactica 20091. Who is your favorite character in Centurions?Love them all, apart from Hacker. In some episodes, it shows that he only works for the enemy because of a past debt. Yet, he also seems to enjoy his line of work.I'd say I like Crystal Kane best - she might be the token woman but she's cool, independent, tough and feisty.The guys are awesome too:Max does the best "Power Extreme" voice. Jake has the coolest complexion and Ace is the funniest.2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?Desil is one of those wonderful characters in Gundam; a sickeningly evil baddie that you love to hate.So you hate him and love him because he has to be there to make the show what it is. He kills a lot of great characters but gets spectacularly annihalated in the end.3. What is your favorite episode of 4; Battlestar Galactica?Probably the one at the star4. What is your favorite season of Battlestar Galactica (5)?They all have their moments - and many of them.In 1, they capture the tillium refinery. In 2, they find Pegasus. But 3 is where the gloves really come off at the beginning.5. What is your favorite couple in 3?Agreed, Alan & Tin-Tin - there wasn't really another one, unless you count Parker and Cook.6. What is your least favorite couple in 2?Not much in way of romance in this show. Ace is a serial womanizer but clearly has his sights set on Crystal. Any of the other relationships that get in the way of that get a thumbs down from me.7. How long have you watched 1?Since it started in ... October?8. How did you become interested in 3?Watched it at age 3 or 4 - instantly hooked.All interest in anything else vanished.Broke 4 Panasonic VHS recorders, playing the episodes back-to-back. 9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?Whoever plays Sheldon - he really is incredibly versatile and keeps the show interesting that way.10. Which do you prefer, 1 , 2, or 5?I think the music, the action and the characters tip it in Gundam AGE's favour.Centurions is really enjoyable and has aged well.Battlestar Galactica is hard to watch continuously because it's very melancholy.11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3 ?12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?Again, already killed off.14. Would a crossover between Thunderbirds and Big Bang Theory work?Not a chance, well, actually I can think how that might work.15. Pair two characters in 1 who would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.Arisa Gunhale was a dreadfully under-utilised character and would have made a better partner for Asemu than Romary. I couldn't understand why she didn't spend the rest of the series in the brig for siding with Zeheart.16. Overall, which show has the better storyline, 3 or 5?Galactica has an overall story that spans episodes whereas Thunderbirds has one story per episode.In general, Thunderbirds' episodes are much more creative though.17. Which has the better theme music 2 or 4?Centurions actually has terrific music, unlike Big Bang, which only has canned laughter.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Didn't finish the above properly - meant to come back to it but ... meh.Can anyone actually wait for the Blu-Ray of Star Trek TNG to come out???http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/index.html