Buck Rogers and YouTube

Details of updates to SFXB
AndyThomas

Buck Rogers and YouTube

Post by AndyThomas »

The more eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that I've added a Buck Rogers page to the Action section of the 80s part of the site - if not, this is your hint to go and have a look! The show's actually being repeated on Bravo at the moment if you want to remind yourself of it...In other news, I've uploaded a few of the site's videos onto YouTube and if it proves popular will put some more up in due course. Some of them had already appeared there anyway so I thought I'd start grouping them into my own channel as the existing ones seem popular. The URL for my channel is:http://www.youtube.com/user/ExcelsiorUK
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Buck Rogers and YouTube

Post by FZeroOne »

Bidibidibidi...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Dr. Ben

Buck Rogers and YouTube

Post by Dr. Ben »

Excellant! What are your plans for the site?
AndyThomas

Buck Rogers and YouTube

Post by AndyThomas »

Well, I have a few new pages in the pipeline for the 80s section but life is very hectic at the moment so they'll be coming "as and when". I'm also planning to look at how the site displays in browsers other than IE at some stage - some of it was done at speed and could be tidied up from a technical HTML point of view. I'm also wondering whether doing the layout with CSS might be feasible. I'll see how it goes...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator