The Future of SFXB

Details of updates to SFXB
Serenity

The Future of SFXB

Post by Serenity »

Very sad to hear your news Andy. I remember in the dark days it was almost impossible to find anything Star Fleet related until I found this and a few related sites. Having not seen or heard anything of the show for the better part of two decades I can't really tell you what a joy it was to see clips, hear audio and actually find somewhere where the memory of the show still actively lived on. To find like-minded fans, I think I'd almost given up hope. In short, what a fantastic job you did keeping the torch lit for all the years it took to finally get the DVD release. I sincerely wish you all the best, and will always remain extremely grateful for what you did. Take careJames
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Matt Darcy

The Future of SFXB

Post by Matt Darcy »

Andy,I'm a little late to the world on this, I couldn't find you on twitter or your old email that I used to chat to you on, so a public forum post seems the best way to hope you are well, show my sorrow for your sudden illness and thank you for the effort you put into the site to Star Fleet in general.Best wishes,Matt