New X Bomber Vid File.

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Shane

New X Bomber Vid File.

Post by Shane »

Just updated the X Bomber vids and sounds section at bigdaix with an alternative end title sequence to X Bomber. This was used for the first 12 episodes then scrapped for the other title sequence that has been on this page for some time.You can find the new vid file: "X Bomber end credits episode 1-12" here: It" target="_blank">http://www.bigdaix.com/xbombervidsnsounds.htmIt seems to have some original footage of the Dai X fighters with a shot of Shiro piloting BrainCom with PPA just behind his seat. Check it out. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

New X Bomber Vid File.

Post by AndyThomas »

There're a couple of shots I don't recognise from our version in there - some random explosion at the end, and I don't remember that bit with the Bomber turning in front of a planet right at the very end? That PPA with Shiro shot's in your magazine article, isn't it, Shane? Perhaps it's footage that just ended up on the cutting room floor for whatever reason; I don't think PPA ever did an "away mission", did he?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

New X Bomber Vid File.

Post by Shane »

Yeah thats right Andy there is a shot of that in Gareth's magazine, I thought that picture was taken just for publicity because like you say PPA never did an R2D2 and joined Shiro on a mission. But as the vid file shows it was filmed but only used in the end credits. It's funny how they changed the end credits after episode 12 especially as only the first 12 shows were ever shown in Japan.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!