Star Fleet Project

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Zordon

Star Fleet Project

Post by Zordon »

I've been getting a few e-mails lately asking about what's happening with the site and will it be compleated any time soon?Well I've no actual deadline penciled in, when I decide to do updates realy depends on if i've got any free time.Well today was my last day of OCNW Entry level 1 Painting and Decorating and it looks as though I've passed all my modules.This means I now have some free time to do some updates.I've been hard at work collecting images and other media.I'm also in the middle of cutting down a fair bit of the none Star Fleet stuff having only 3 sections of the site based on fan related projects (Fan Art, Fiction, and SF Projects).Saturday was part 1 of my update schedual sorted. All the pages are up, about 50% of these are compleated. Mike's going to do some text for the site, and my Girlfriend (one #### of an artist will be doing some fanart)Durring the rest of this week i'll be up to speed on the rest of the site.The site has been updated with a small amount of multimedia (audio/video clips).I'll contact those interested in the development of the site by e-mail or post the final update soon.Dave.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Star Fleet Project

Post by Zordon »

Quote (saphire @ 06 July 2004,13:03)I'll have to get those pictures done for you, so you can put them up. Was there anyone you were particularly interested in, because I'll do that character/mecha first if you like.P.S - Well done on passing your first year at college.  Thanks honey, and congrats on you passing all your modules too. i think makara and lamia will be ok to do. and a big old dai-x.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Matt Darcy

Star Fleet Project

Post by Matt Darcy »

I'm sure we've seen all this before."when will it be ready?""its coming soon and it will have regular updates"The content (except for the statue stuff - which is interesting to see how it goes) is pretty much a rip off of this site.what happened to the great idea of doing "the fans site" Dave and Mike had.I loved that idea, but now its just another clone of this site.A forum with only 1 member posting stuff....and replying to his own posts, more 3rd party "what do you think of this site" linksGet back on track to the fans stuff. Take down the content that echos Andys and get back to doing the fan based stuff you had in mind when you started.and for once.....please for once, finish at least one section on the site before going on and starting "more great features"
AndyThomas

Star Fleet Project

Post by AndyThomas »

With respect to all concerned, this part of the board is intended for notices of updates - not the lack thereof, or issues arising out of the lack thereof, all of which have been aired here before now. Take it to email or PMs here.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator