SFXB Radio Show...

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Dr. Ben

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Dr. Ben »

Anybody have a microphone?If anyone's interested why don't we get together and record a little live Star Fleet discussion? It could be a really cool session. The recording date is Saturday April 7 2007.Send me an email if you're interested at indycast@gmail.com
Crash

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Crash »

Yeah - that does sound very good. Although I've gotta be in St-Andrews for the second half of our university semester, so it'd have to be over netmeeting, MSN or something. Anyway tell us more!...
Dream big and bold and daring.
Dr. Ben

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Dr. Ben »

OK let's see what we can do. Is anybody else interested?
Crash

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Crash »

I dunno this forum goes quiet at intervals. We probably wanna PM a few regulars. Andy and FZeroOne would be good ones...Anyway, fingers crossed.
FZeroOne

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by FZeroOne »

Interesting idea - sorry for missing the original recording date, the post just passed me by until now! I'd have absolutely no ideas how to go about this, though, so would need some hand-holding... I'd also need a bit of warning about the date as I work shifts and arranging time off at short notice can be very tricky...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Dr. Ben

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Dr. Ben »

News! I bought a portable recording kit so I can record whenever, if there's interest I'm willing to do a SFXB radio show. Any preference for what date or time? Oh and it must be on AIM. Mac users can't get MSN.Here's to hope!
FZeroOne

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by FZeroOne »

Just a note to say that although I was interested, a staffing situation at work means that I can't say with any certainty what I'm going to be doing more than a few days ahead - if some of you want to go ahead don't worry about me, but its going to be a while before I can say with any certainty if I'd have a particular time free...! Sorry.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Dr. Ben

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Dr. Ben »

In a bit of an update, I'm working on a SF radio drama that will hopefuly be out before October. I should have a trailer up shortly.
Crash

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Crash »

Wow, that sounds fantastic!
Dr. Ben

SFXB Radio Show...

Post by Dr. Ben »

I contacted Andy and got his permisson so the project is on. It's all cast and I've just started mixing. I'm looking for sound fx. Especialy explosions.