I need help

Comments on this forum and Star Fleet sites
dwanyewest

I need help

Post by dwanyewest »

I run a nostalgia website called www.theretrokids.com I have linked starfleet x bomber as one of my links i tried contacting the owner but i was wondering could anyone help me write the premise of Starfleet and help me describe the websites contacts so i can put it in my description box.
Crash

I need help

Post by Crash »

good choice of site by the way. I think Andy might be a bit snowed under at the moment, hasn't been around much lately. If so; I'm sure someone 'round here could manage writing a resume of the site.Ooh! by the way - I notice you've got a section on videogames... any chance of a mention of www.xbomber.co.uk?
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

I need help

Post by AndyThomas »

Hi, yes, as Crash correctly guesses I've been both on holiday and very busy getting ready to go on holiday over the past few weeks so apologies for not responding to your emails earlier. If I have chance this week I'll update the links page and put a site description together for you - failing that I'll try and look at it over the weekend. Thanks for adding the link, it's appreciated.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
dwanyewest

I need help

Post by dwanyewest »

Andy Thomas You put the wrong internet domain its www.theretrokids.com you put www.retrokids.com as my link
AndyThomas

I need help

Post by AndyThomas »

Apologies for that - I'll correct the links as soon as I'm sat in front of the right PC! Were the descriptions OK for you?
dwanyewest

I need help

Post by dwanyewest »

Yes your description of your site was excellent so i added it to my links page I hope you approvehttp://www.theretrokids.com/index2.....nt_id=3You are more than welcome to join the forum Andy or anyone else at the retrokids http://theretrokids.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php
AndyThomas

I need help

Post by AndyThomas »

Links duly fixed - the one on the Star Fleet Linkers page was OK, but the 80s Stuff one was broken. Both now refer to "TheRetroKids" as per the styling on the site. I'm sure I'll join the forum at some stage when I have a bit more spare time...