A Volume 6 (Yes, Six)

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
simoncoverdale

A Volume 6 (Yes, Six)

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Just a quickie. Most of you should be aware by now that I have had hold of a full set of Terrahawks video's due to my smashing set of VCD's at www.TerrahawksDirect.com (Quick plug!)My question is: Someone out there once had all 39 episodes on VHS. Has anyone got the faintest idea of who this person is/was?Oh yeah, I am planning to pass my set on soon, now that they have served their purpose, and they were far to expensive to afford to hang onto.So, as potential buyers, who believes that its a shame to split the set, or should they go solo?Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.com(Edited by simoncoverdale at 5:40 pm on Jan. 22, 2002)
Rachel

A Volume 6 (Yes, Six)

Post by Rachel »

If anyone has the "Birlgoy" episodes for sale, I would be eager to pay for them, as I haven't even seen these once! My e-mail address is: Rachel22@ie-mail.co.ukIf I can't get a virgin copy of these episodes, I would be willing to buy a copy of an original. However, I wouldn't buy a "copy of a copy", (ie. 3rd generation) as I know that the more often a tape is copied, the more the quality fades.
NC

A Volume 6 (Yes, Six)

Post by NC »

Simon, Depends on what you are asking, I'm keen to get all 6 but not at any price :)If you want you can email me direct from that little button above this message...CheersNigelCheersNigel