Adult Interest?

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Adult Interest?

Post by Rachel »

Does anyone know of someone who became a fan of Thawks and/or Starfleet from discovering it as an adult? I'm pretty sure I would still be addicted if I had happened to see them for the first time now; I bet they're the best 2 examples of their genre, ever! But I'm glad I originally saw them as a kiddy, because it adds that special element of nostalgia.
GenoGear

Adult Interest?

Post by GenoGear »

My dad thinks Star Fleet and Terrahawks are class and he's 45. Well he did see back in the day aswell.
Rachel

Adult Interest?

Post by Rachel »

GenoGear, please tell your dad, from me, that he rocks!
GenoGear

Adult Interest?

Post by GenoGear »

LOL. Yeah he wil just say "I already know that."
Rachel

Adult Interest?

Post by Rachel »

My dad used to enjoy Terrahawks, back in '84. He was a fan of the older Anderson programmes when he was a boy; and besides, he liked Windsor Davies. He missed Thawks at least as much as I did, when it finished on TV (I remember him saying so).Mum wasn't into it so much; she was never really into Gerry A. To be honest, I probably wouldn't want to encourage her to watch the videos with me, because somehow she can usually tell when I have a crush on someone, before I say it out loud (is everyone's mum like that?), and if she discerned my feelings for Zelda's eligible son, I would die! However, I was disappointed that Dad only vaguely remembers the show, nowadays, and didn't seem inclined to watch much of it.Mu