The Best, Average and Worst of Terrahawks

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Which episodes are everyone’s best, average and worst episodes of Terrahawks? Mine areThe BestExpect the Unexpected (Part 1)Thunder RoarThe Space SamuraiThe SporillaThe Ugliest Monster of allMy Kingdom for a ZeafCold FingerClose CallThe Gun GoldThunder PathTo Catch A TigerJolly Roger OneFirst StrikeThe Ultimate MenaceTerratombTime WarpThe Unseen MenaceThe AverageExpect the Unexpected (Part 2)Happy MadeDayGunfight at Okay’s Corral Operation S.A.SMind MonsterMa’s MonstersTwo for the Price of OneThe Midas TouchZero’s Finest HourDoppelgangerFrom Here to InfinityTen Top Pop Midnight BlueChild’s PlayThe WorstPlay it again SramRunawayCry UFOSpace GiantOperation ZeroSpace CyclopsA Christmas Miracle
Adam

Post by Adam »

>>Which episodes are everyone’s best, average and worst episodes of Terrahawks?<<I guess the question can only be asked to Rachel and Kinggodzilliak at the moment, so when you've seen them all, your lists please
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Well, at the mo, I've seen all the movies except the last half of Zero Strikes Back, and only the first 2 regular eps. But once I've seen the rest and when I get the DVDs for the final 8, I will give you a list! (Edited by Kinggodzillak at 2:10 pm on Nov. 30, 2002)
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Some time after 20 December (unless I visit home sooner), I promise I'll come back to this thread, with my list. I like to pick out favourites, if possible.
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

BestEXPECT THE UNEXPECTED (Part 1)EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED (Part 2)THUNDER ROARCLOSE CALLSPACE SAMURAIHAPPY MADEDAYTHE UGLIEST MONSTER OF ALLTHE GUNTHUNDER PATHMIND MONSTERMY KINGDOM FOR A ZEAFZERO'S FINEST HOURGOLDMA’S MONSTERSTWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE CHILD'S PLAYFIRST STRIKESPACE CYCLOPSCRY UFOTIME WARPAverageFROM HERE TO INFINITYTHE SPORILLAGUNFIGHT AT OAKY'S CORRALTO CATCH A TIGERTHE MIDAS TOUCHOPERATION SASUNSEEN MENACEA CHRISTMAS MIRACLEMIDNIGHT BLUETEN TOP POPPLAY IT AGAIN, SRAMJOLLY ROGER ONETERRATOMBDOPPELGANGERSPACE GIANTCOLD FINGEROPERATION ZERO RUNAWAYTHE ULTIMATE MENACE(Edited by Kinggodzillak at 9:24 pm on Dec. 7, 2002)
Adam

Post by Adam »

Me and Rachel can't agree with you about Cry UFO being one of the best >>TERRABOMB<<You mean Terratomb, how could you miss the title on the screen?
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Sorry, I was copying from an ep guide on a site.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Doesn’t matter, I knew that Fanderson has it as Terrabomb so does the Terrahawks Cyber page.Terrabomb could have been the original title in the script and change to Terratomb at the last minute, we’ll find out when the DVD with that episode on is released.(Edited by Adam at 8:46 am on Dec. 10, 2002)
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Terratomb makes more sense, as it is not the Terrahawks bomb, its Zelda's.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

And I can't agree with you about Ten Top Pop being the worst, Kinggodzillak; I adore that one, I consider it to be one of the very best. How can anyone not enjoy that one? But I won't hold it against you.If we have to be ruthless in the selection process, I say The Ultimate Menace is the worst on Vol 6, and Mind Monster is the poorest on Vol 4 (the old compilation version of Vol 4, I mean; I know it's been moved to Vol 3, now). I'm not dissing these episodes, though.