The Best, the Average and the Worst of Zelda's Monsters

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I like Yungstar, though its odd that he started the series as semi-competent and detiorated over time.I like the way Zelda and Cystar have taught It-Star that 'Go off and play' means 'go and blow up your Uncle.'
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Uncle? Cousin, surely, because Cystar is Zelda's sister?
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I thought that too, but no, Zelda is Itstars granny, Yungstar its uncle and Cystar the mother.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Some say Cy-star is Zelda's daughter so that's how it works but in The Sporilla Zelda says "My sister" I think it's because Zelda is so old she more of a granny than an aunt.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Don't get me wrong, I worship everyone involved in the creation of Terrahawks, and I only wish I had as much talent as them! Nevertheless, it must be said, someone was a bit careless in this respect, regarding this relationship "blooper." I mean, if Cystar is Yungstar's sister, why doesn't she also call Zelda "Mother"?
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

It-Star is what Cystar names it. It is rarely called It-Star again. It has two personalities that surface seemingly at random:BIRLGOY : This is the male, German voice, cooks up devious plans and like to blow up Yungstar. This is the dominant personality. And it hates dolls.GOYBIRL : The young dim female with a baby voice who likes dolls and hugs from her mum. Normally surfaces to get attention / sympathy from Zelda and Cystar when Birlgoy has blown up Yungstar.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Does Cystar breast-feed or bottle-feed It-Star?From what you say, I look forward to the Goybirl character, but I don't think I will like Birlgoy very much. Imagine having a kid that is both androgynous and schizophrenic!
Adam

Post by Adam »

>>Does Cystar breast-feed or bottle-feed It-Star?<<That's a very disturbing question Rachel, I mean Cy-Stars breasts...the horror...the horror!but fortunately we don't see anything like that in the show.
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

If we had, it would have been TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRIBBBBBBLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

If Mars has its own version of the Sun newspaper, you don't reckon Cystar could get a career on its Page 3, then? No, maybe not. But as she is still of child-bearing age, her breasts are probably in better shape than Zelda's. I hope you're not all totally grossed-out, now!