Terrahawks Avatars

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

As Adam looks as if he hasn't found an Avatar to his liking, I thought I'd create a range of Terrahawk ones to fill the void. Star Fleet fans will also find Keeli newly available as well. Enjoy!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

Aren't you going to put in any pictures of The Sporilla,Yuri,Lord Tempo andMOID?I doubt that you have pictures of Krell,The Zyclone,Cold Finger andCaptain Goat.
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

Quote Quote: from Adam on 9:56 pm on Aug. 4, 2002Aren't you going to put in any pictures of The Sporilla,Yuri,Lord Tempo andMOID?I doubt that you have pictures of Krell,The Zyclone,Cold Finger andCaptain Goat.Urm, no, although I supposes I could do Lord Tempo from the scan of one of the old video covers.  The Sporilla's in an annual, MOID could be anyone (!) and Yuri, well, he's just a teddy bear, isn't he?!  As for the others, you're absolutely right, haven't got a clue!  Y'know, I'm going to have to pick you one myself if you don't pick one :-)  
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

I'll pick one of the terrahawks pictures sometime soon.Well if you want some pictures of Zelda's monsters I can do them all for you by digital camera.
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

Don't put yourself out Adam - at the moment I don't have any plans to expand the Terrahawks page on my site, although I suppose I could add a small "monsters" section to it...? If you'd like something to use as an avatar which I don't have, then by all means send through a photo of it and I can make an avatar from it. They're just 64 by 64 gifs, if you want to do it yourself and send it through to me... Thanks for the offer.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

That's a great idea, Andy! I think I will keep Lamia as my atavar, though, as she is the only puppet who looks even slightly like me!
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

I admit I have considered adopting 101 as my avatar, as a change from Lamia (and then varying it again to some other characters I like), but have postponed it at least for the time being. It just wouldn't seem as appropriate. You all probably think I'm daft, as I bet you look nothing like your avatar characters? Or do you?
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

Heh. Well, I have a sneaking suspicion that Shane doesn't look like Princess Keeli. Unless there's something he's not telling us! I resemble Ninestein about as much as I resemble Dr Benn! In fact, I think I'd be quite concerned if I resembled Ninestein!
Shane

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Shane »

(Heh. Well, I have a sneaking suspicion that Shane doesn't look like Princess Keeli.)LOL. Only on weekends Andy. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

I would hate to look like Ninestein, too, but better him than Sram, Zelda, the Sporilla or MOID! They have got to be the 4 most grotesque characters, followed by that beefy-faced sheriff (I think his name is Sheriff Bull, but can't swear to it).