community

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
AndyThomas

community

Post by AndyThomas »

Hello Pete. I think it's a good idea - as you can probably see this forum has several regulars who are "Terrahawks only" despite my site not going into massive detail on the show, so having a dedicated group sounds like a good idea if people can find it. How did you come across this forum, out of interest?Oddly enough I had a few hits from LiveJournal just the other day when I'd never heard about it before, with someone mentioning Star Fleet and saying they'd slap anyone who suggested they looked like John Lee! LJ's basically a sort of Bloggers paradise, yes?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

community

Post by Rachel »

I have just paid a quick visit to the site, Pete (thanks for advertising it). Space Giant is probably the scariest episode, in answer to the question; although those with Sram are close contenders. And there's a horrible moment in Zero's nightmare (Operation Zero), when kate at her piano turns round, and we see she is actually Zelda.What have you got against poor little 101? What makes you suppose he's secretly gay? (Zero's chuckle is resounding in my mind, now, imagining him reading that query!) Perhaps I missed an important scene, but did 101 spurn the long-lashed zeroid nurse in favour of one of the many "lads", or something?
Adam

community

Post by Adam »

I can't really say any episodes scared the crap out of me because I saw them when I was 15 but I guess Mind Monster was quite scary.
Rachel

community

Post by Rachel »

101 is nauseated by Hiro's book of love poetry (Red, Red Rose); he finds it "boring, boring, boooriiing!!" That is the typical tough boyish attitude, so I don't think he is supposed to be cissy. I'm going to adopt Ninestein's attitude now, but are the zeroids actually capable of having sexual feelings? Dix-Huit is slightly romantic, I suppose, unless it's just his turn of phrase: he says "I would lay down my life for such beauty!" when Kate is in danger, in Ten Top Pop.