Hawkeye in Season 2

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I've just finished a rough version of the credits for the Terrahawks feature. If you want to see them, go to:http://www.supermarionation.net/Terrahawks.WMV but he's now complaining he wanted the Cubes to cheat. There's no pleasing some people
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

It would do, but it costs money. Thats the prob Unless you have it....its called Spectrum.
Stephen La Riviere

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

>>Not sure why I'm listed under research as well<<You found Ben Stevens agents - that to me counts as research Besides, this thing wouldn't be happening if it hadn't been for you.We'd love the typeface, but I haven't a clue what it is... Managed to get the Thunderbirds typeface at long last though...P.S. Got your e-mails Shaqui - I'll reply soon. With regards to the second query about the link - yes - of course that's possible
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Going back to what happened to MOID after Unseen Menace, it seems logical based on that ep and the fact that we never saw him again that Zelda bundled him back into storage and never used him again, but Jolly Roger One seems to say that he is still about. Itstar steals the Marsbase radio system at the start of the ep and uses it to scare Yungstar, by playing back recordings of Zelda talking to Sram and MOID. So unless Unseen Menace takes place after Itstar was born, Zelda must have forgiven him for Itstar to be able to make those recordings.
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Then how come that somehow between the first and second scenes of Jolly Roger One Zelda has spoken to at least Sram and MOID?And who pilots all the ZEAFs?
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

Do you mean in episodes where there is no guest monster,Like who piloted the Zeaf in Midnight Blue?I can only say "who knows" Maybe, somehow......The Cubes?It-Star could have asked Zelda to talk into the radio so It-Star could test his/her new toy (Like when Professor Sanders asked Troy and Phones to talk into the radio in Countdown)