Hawkeye in Season 2

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Where does the poor guy go for season 2? As far as I can recall, he's only in three eps (2 for the Price of One, Space Giant, Runaway). Did he get killed or something when we weren't looking?
Rachel

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Rachel »

Poor guy indeed, I hadn't even realised he was missing from the others! He could develop an inferiority complex. Next time I watch, I will be on the look-out.
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

He was also in First Strike and Operation Zero but he was only at the very start of both eps and didn't speak at all in Operation.
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Guess he fell victim to the same curse MOID, 55 and 21 fell to.
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I just noticed him in First Strike, but I didn't know he was in Operation. Was it in the dream bit?[/QUOTE] Next time I watch, I will be on the look-out. [/QUOTE]   On the lookout for what? He's not there!
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

>>I just noticed him in First Strike, but I didn't know he was in Operation. Was it in the dream bit?<<Yes, when Tiger ordered 101 to be scrapped.>>Guess he fell victim to the same curse MOID, 55 and 21 fell to<<If only Stew Dapples was a victim and not MOID
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>>Guess he fell victim to the same curse MOID, 55 and 21 fell to<<>>If only Stew Dapples was a victim and not MOID Adam, come with me. I want to reenact a fight scene from a certain series 2 ep about a guy with a big eye..... I wonder if Zelda ever took MOID back considering he couldn't kill (despite saying otherwise in To Catch a Tiger).
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

I will re-enact a fight scene from a certain series 3 ep if you want to get punched in the face and have a chair hit you on your head like what happened to your hero Stew Dapples I think Zelda punished MOID after Unseen Menace because he just couldn't be bothered in that ep and Zelda found him completely useless so she sent him to the cryogenic store and would never use him again.MOID went through different stages of emotions in all his eps like in Happy Madeday he was pissed off that he had no face and in To Catch a Tiger he was so mad he wanted to take his anger out on Tiger and he became very depressed in The Unseen Menace. I guess that’s why he wasn’t the pilot of one of the Zeaf in First Strike (But we both agreed he was the better choice rather than Yung-Star)
Rachel

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Rachel »

If it wasn't a children's programme, I would suspect Zelda had been the victim of rape, 99 years ago, and that would explain her cruelty to Yung-Star. But, it IS a children's prog, and her attitude is the same as that of many villains to their sidekicks (Grotbags, T-Bag, and I'm sure there were some in cartoons?).