Hawkeye in Season 2

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>I can only say "who knows" >>Maybe, somehow......The Cubes?Oooh - doubt it. Maybe there is an interface they could plug into, but then why would battles like First Strike need 'live' pilots?>>It-Star could have asked Zelda to talk into the radio so It->>Star could test his/her new toy Maybe, that would explain the 'bedtime' bit. But why would he ask her to mention someone he's never met and that Yungstar would know he wasn't going to see again. No, regardless of how much of a tactical goofup it is, I say MOID was kept. I think he's Zelda's other son anyhoo.
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

I think It-Star just ask Zelda to say things that might scare Yung-Star or keep him alert because he's scared of Sram (Like in Play it again Sram and Jolly Roger One) and he doesn't really like MOID (Like when MOID pinched his nose in The Unseen Menace and when he said MOID was crap as Wolfgang)I think It-star might have already known about all the monsters, from famous ones like Sram, MOID, Yuri, Lord Tempo and the not so famous like The Sporilla and Krell.He could have done what Cy-Star did in Ma's Monsters and view some past episodes on the crystal.>>I think he's Zelda's other son anyhoo<< Your right, she did create him but she gives more love to the cute monsters like Yuri and It-Star (Cute in Zelda's opinion not mine) than her own son or sons.And I’m still staying with what I said either in this thread and that was "I think Zelda punished MOID after The Unseen Menace by sending him to the cryogenic store and never bring him out again."
Kinggodzillak

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>I think he's Zelda's other son anyhoo<< Your right, she did create him What ep says that?
Adam

Hawkeye in Season 2

Post by Adam »

At the end of Happy Madeday Tiger said "This is your creation Zelda?" she didn't answer though but I think MOID is an android because the Japanese title for this episode was called "Disguised Android"