Zeroids

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Zeroids

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

>>There is a behind-the-scenes documentary and why hasn't it been included on any of the DVDs? ;) (Even the specs of the Series 2 don't show anything in that direction).<<I am 'working on it'. I can now reveal - (I think I can anyway), that Revelation (or rather I am) is producing a featurette for the final set of DVDs which will see the entire voice cast reunited for the first time in twenty years. I have spoken to Jeremy Hitchen, Ben Stevens, Denise Bryer, Anne Ridler and Windsor Davies and all are on-board (Windsor initially said no, but has now agreed to come along).I have written the feature and hope it will come together and be an iinteresting extra for the last disc. I can't take all the credit, Shaqui, Elizabeth 'Destiny Angel' Morgan and Denise Bryer provided the contact details for the artistes who for years have seemingly 'vanished' - and believe me, there would be no feature without them.So three cheers!We're shooting in a couple of months - and hopefully there will be come autographs to give away afterwards
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Zeroids

Post by Rachel »

Baby, I can't wait! If Moya Griffiths could be tracked down, it would be great if she was in the reunion, too. Someone once said that Lamia was a "hard-hearted bitch" because she didn't shed a tear over Kirara's death. Cystar should have grieved more, if Pluto's demise was one of the permanent deaths.
Kinggodzillak

Zeroids

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I assume Pluto was killed in Zero's Finest Hour, but you can't say for sure. He was in the car with Yungstar when they tried to follow the Overlander, and seeing as how he didn't suddenly attempt a surprise rescue of Yungstar at the end, I think he was killed in the battle.
Rachel

Zeroids

Post by Rachel »

How long do you reckon an average zeroid's "lifespan" is, as such? I have a horrible theory it's not that long: when Zero's in hospital, Dr Killjoy says his age is against him, yet we know he was only switched on 4 years ago! That doesn't sound promising. Maybe their circuits aren't designed to function very many years, before conking?Funny that at the other end of the scale, androids still aren't yet adult, at 99: "When I grow up, I want to be a space train driver!"
Kinggodzillak

Zeroids

Post by Kinggodzillak »

And the average Zeroid processing power/memory capacity is only 60K.