Stew Dapples

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

And no IT-Star.
Adam

Stew Dapples

Post by Adam »

Well in the production order Cry UFO comes after Two for the Price of One so you're right.But on your video episode order/transmission order UFO comes before Two so It-Star doesn't count.
Rachel

Stew Dapples

Post by Rachel »

Do you like Stu best, Kinggodzilla?
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Zero is my fav, then Stu. Then 18 and 101.
Rachel

Stew Dapples

Post by Rachel »

It struck me that we see little (if anything at all) of 55, in the third series. I would like it if there was even more banter between the zeroids, in the programme; it really makes me giggle when Zero and 101 start bickering!
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>Well in the production order Cry UFO comes after Two for the Price of One so you're right.But on your video episode order/transmission order UFO comes before Two so It-Star doesn't count.The second series as broadcast started with Two for the Price of One, so ItStar does count.
Stephen La Riviere

Stew Dapples

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I like Stew! And my better half thinks he's the best character in the series.I have been very lucky, I've heard the real Yung-Star, 101 and Stew Dapples and the other night Denise Bryer did Zelda for me... she called me a stupid teenage boy and she called me earthscum... I feel blessed And Adam, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeee - I'm not being cruel, but try and write a post without including a list. If you need to illustrate something, incorporate it into your writing. It gets very tedious trawling through endless lists.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Adam

Stew Dapples

Post by Adam »

Oh stop moaning! I’m surprised you haven’t got use to it by now.But I’m sorry, I’m not intending to annoy you.