Terrahawks Reunited - An Update

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Editing is slowly coming to a close on our Terrahawks acting featurette which is titled 'Terrahawks - Revisiting the Future'. With two and a half hours of material, it's been quite painful to select the best bits and make a 35 minute feature.Thanks to our graphic designer, we've got a nice clean set of closing titles with the spectrum font which was cleverly created by him from a sheet of Letraset he was given by Kevin Davies.Now after spending a lot of time on this, I hope it will be well received. If nothing else, it's wonderful to see them reprise their roles after 20 years - an *that* laugh...Other features have been filmed, but I state now that there are NO guarantees these will appear on the DVDs. Featurettes on the special effects with Steve Begg, puppets with Richard Gregory and graphics with Kevin Davies are also in the edit suite. Having worked hard on these as well, I hope they do see the light of day on the DVDs, but like I say, there is no gurantee of this.There are a few other treats which we did, but if they do make it to the discs (which I repeat again there is no gurantee of), then I think they'll be nicer left as surprises
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Besides Denise, do any of the cast members have children? Are they all currently married?
Stephen La Riviere

The actors featurette will appear for fans - Revelation has paid for it.With regards to the Steve Begg, Richard Gregory and Kevin Davies features - these belong to me and therefore should Revelation decide not to use them - and I will cry if they don't, then I can release these to fans as I like.And with regards to the actors families... Robbie lives with his girlfriend, Anne is married and Jeremy is married with children. Windsor is married with children too.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Is Denise re-married?
Stephen La Riviere

No, Denise isn't.If you have any fan mail for Denise I can pass that on too - I'm seeing her in June.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't composed anything to her, as yet, but it's a good idea, because she made such an excellent contribution to both programmes.Out of interest, did Anne Ridler receive much fan mail about Kate? That would probably be a difficult thing to write, as it would be virtually impossible to praise Kate without talking about her music, which had nothing to do with Anne.
Stephen La Riviere

Anne seems to have been the only one to have got anything - she said she's had about 20 over the years.
Stephen La Riviere

Well the physical programmes belong to me. There is no legal problems filming someone talking about a series. Photographs and clips are the minefield.By the way, Shaqui, you have your much-deserved credit