Guess the quote

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

To Catch a Tiger?Heres a few:"Martians?""I'm down...I'm UPSIDE down...""Ours!""The debate has begun!""Well, you heard the man! What do you say?"
Rachel

Guess the quote

Post by Rachel »

"I'm down...I'm upside down": I was initially going to say Ten Top Pop, when YungStar was having his stomach-churning flight, at the end. But I remembered in time that it's actually in Runaway, when he thinks he is in Australia.Is the "Ours" quotation referring to when Birlgoy says it to Goybirl, in Jolly Roger One?Try this one: "You ARE a bum...creep!" (I think Adam agrees with the person who said this!)And: "I am made of slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails, and everything else that is not so good and smelly. In fact, I'm pretty evil, hm hm hm."
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

"I am made of slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails, and everything else that is not so good and smelly. In fact, I'm pretty evil, hm hm hm."Two for the Price of One"You ARE a bum...creep!" Is this the drunk guy who beats up poor Stew in Space Cyclops?
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

"Martians?" - Kate from Expect the Unexpected Part 1"The debate has begun!" The voice at the start of Close CallTry this one: "You ARE a bum...creep!" (I think Adam agrees with the person who said this!)I sure do Yes it's the drunk from Space Cyclops.Stew was asking for it (and i'm not saying that just because I hate Stew) Stew did say "Put them up" and called the drunk a chicken.
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

"Goodnight everybody!""I must have been snoring, sir.""Well, its getting late.""Y'know, we're old. Over the hill.""Hey! Where's she gone!?!""Use your powers!""RETREEEEEEATTTTT!"
Rachel

Guess the quote

Post by Rachel »

This is where it gets embarrassing, I can't be quite such a big fan as I thought, as I don't have the answers at my fingertips. The fourth one (about being over the hill) is easy, it's Tiger addressing Zelda in A Christmas Miracle. "I must have been snoring" is definitely Zero, in one of the earliest episodes. Is "Use your powers" Yung-Star addressing Yuri, in First Strike or Terratomb? Or it could be one of the androids talking to Lord Tempo, in Timewarp? "RETREEEEEEATTTTT" is said most memorably by Commander Makara in Starfleet! But I think in this case, it's Zelda; in Expect the Unexpected?Here's one I like: "Flaming thunderbolts!" "I couldn't have put it better myself."
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

>>"I must have been snoring" is definitely Zero, in one of the earliest episodes.<< Yeh it's Zero from From here to Infinity>>Is "Use your powers" Yung-Star addressing Yuri, in First Strike or Terratomb?<< It's from Terratomb>>"RETREEEEEEATTTTT" I think in this case, it's Zelda; in Expect the Unexpected?<< No it's Yung-Star from Happy Madeday"Flaming thunderbolts!" Mary said that"I couldn't have put it better myself." Tiger said thatit's from Cold Fingerwhat about these"I am an android""Let us begin""Let me show you around a real spaceship""The game is over, and so are you"
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>"RETREEEEEEATTTTT" I think in this case, it's Zelda; in Expect the Unexpected?<< No it's Yung-Star from Happy MadedayWell actually I was thinking Yungstar in My Kingdom for a ZEAF. Guess it isn't a unique quote. "I am an android" - and you are expendable! Zero's Finest Hour.
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

"Let me show you around a real spaceship"General Rip Cord, First Strike.