Clone me a Tiger

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
NC

Clone me a Tiger

Post by NC »

Had an interesting email from some forum admin or other Andy someone ;) which made me think.Who cloned Tiger, Why did they clone him, How did they clone him and why was the replacement a posh English chap, and where are the other clones, on ice, wandering around living their own lives waiting to be called up?I can't remember it being explained in the seriesNigel
Stephen La Riviere

Clone me a Tiger

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

>>And we don't know how many people were in charge to take care of patching the plot holes.<<Someone was patching the plot holes!? Poor Terrahawks. Everyone has a dig at it... even if they do love it
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

Clone me a Tiger

Post by NC »

I actually think its quite clever, its like taking a look at Captain Scarlet and realising they made a hero that could never be killed so in a way it took the suspense out of the situation.But by giving Tiger just 9 lives means yes we can blow him up a couple of times but sooner or later we are going to be on the last Tiger, and then what, so unlike Captain Scarlet there is a balancing act, yes Tiger is expendable because he can be replaced but he isn't indestructable. Thats what I think is so clever, and the fact that Tiger is a year younger than me ;)Nigel