DVD Box Set 3

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

DVD Box Set 3

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

>>The only question now is, should I go for those upcoming DVDs 7-9, or would there be another release of those three volumes some time soon. <<You should know this week about the answer. All I can say is that the newspaper Metro gave the answer to what's happening to the extras in response to a letter by one Jeremy Hitchen a few weeks back...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

DVD Box Set 3

>>Luckily, 22 September is still some time ahead, so there should be enough time to ponder on what to do. I would really like to see the result of your work, but I'm not sure I want to pay the extra full price (particularly since you probably wouldn't get even a penny more from that in either case). <<That's a very kind thought, but I honestly hope that my payment will come through people enjoying it. I know that sounds very sickly, but it's true I would advise you on what to do, but I don't really know what's going on. Sorry.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

DVD Box Set 3

Erm... well...I'm told the official announcement will be made this week...There seems to be a lot of chopping and changing about what can and can't be said So sit tight for just a few more days...
Stephen La Riviere

DVD Box Set 3

Well no announcement as yet, but I will state the following as it's already been out in the news...A couple of months back, the Metro newspaper in Scotland printed a letter from a person asking who the voices were in Terrahawks. The response to the letter in a following issue was from one Jeremy Hitchen and at the end of the article was printed that two Terrahawks box sets are due out. One on the 22nd September 2003 and the other on the 24th November 2003.I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions...