Terrahawks Genesis

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Terrahawks is interesting in that the alien characters looked prettier than the human characters...Thoughts on the puppets from the team...Kate Kestrel - International drag act...Hawkeye - Meant to look like Harrison Ford, ended up sounding like Deputy DawgNinestein - just looked like a freak.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

tbh hair isn't the huge problem it used to be this is the software I use and will use in Terrahawks for hair, Sasquatchthe biggest problem from the tests I've done is Kate, that hair is a nightmare to do The monsters like Sporilla wouldn't be a problem, and Zelda and Yungstar have such great dragged through a hedge backwards hair that its not hard at all I can even do wigs that slip when you laugh ;)Nigel
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

>>I can even do wigs that slip when you laugh ;)<<WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDEFUL!
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Hi.There was a slight error beyond Revelation's control - discs 8 and 9 look good though - though there are some unforiveable spelling mistakes in the text interviews. I can't wait to see disc 7.Incidentally, where'd did you find Revelation's number?
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

>>Arrr, I think it would be well cool to do even just a couple of the old monsters, just to make it feel the same!!! I think myself (oops, I mean the Sporilla (lol)) and Sram would be good, and then some new monsters maybe? <<The only one of Zelda's clan of any interest if MOID, in my opinion. And for this, I think the regulars are the priority. Dialogue wise, neither Sram or The Sporilla are the most interesting of characters
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Yes, both episodes are mind numbingly boring - though I was presently surprised to find out that the original soundtrack elements for Space Giant exist independetly. Nice to see things are still turning up...