Terrahawks Genesis

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Crash

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Crash »

If someone had told that was a photograph of a real model - I would have believed them.
Dream big and bold and daring.
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

for those who don't visit the FAB Forum, I'll try and keep you all updated on Terrahawksa work in progress battletankNigel
Shane

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Shane »

Like Crash said earlier, these 3D computer models really do look like real world objects. Fantastic! Are you building the characters in the same type of program as the ships, (It's Lightwave isn't it?) and are you going for the original look with regards to the costumes?Great stuff Nigel.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I will be doing the characters in Lightwave and the constumes should be pretty faithful to the originals. Nigel
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

Another couple to show the extra detail is slowly being addedNigel
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

The Sporilla? Seems to be adding to the complexity We'll see how the script pans out Will you be designing everything or just what ends up in the script?And if the good news I got to day pans out, the something special seems even more certain
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

I won't be building all the old monsters no, I'll only be building the monsters that will be used in the new stuff.I'm also only building the sets that will actually be used.Why do you think Sporilla would be harder than Sram? Anyway expect new monsters Nigel