Terrahawks Genesis

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

Just a short message in the Terrahawks area to say I'm going to start on Terrahawks Genesis working on the same principle as Star Fleet Genesis, I'm working on a story board at the moment and building the models, anyone wanting to help can PM me here or email me (click on the envelope below I would like to write a short story as well but not sure how that will turn out.Anyway I've kept it a secret for a while but if you head over to Terrahawks.com I'll be keeping it up to date with TH Genesis information as it is available... I'm also looking into setting up a forum over there, but thats for a later date, and I think I've advertised enough on Andy's board ;)I'll also look into finding a new name, to replace the Genesis part, can't steal all of Andy's ideas CheersNigel
NC

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by NC »

http://www.sfxb.co.uk/genesis/index.html for info on Star Fleet Genesis.Terrahawks Genesis is going to be a CG story/pilot based on the Terrahawks universe, the story will either be based on the setup of Terrahawks or carry on where Terrahawks left off.Nigel
Crash

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Crash »

"What's 'Star Fleet Genesis'?" - Ain't life great?
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by AndyThomas »

*buries head in hands*It's only a fifth of the content of SFXB, that's all! Seriously though, as per the link above, Genesis started out life as a storyboard for a brief CGI fiesta and then I got a bit carried away and wrote 15 chapters taking the Star Fleet storyline onwards! You can also see works in progress of various 3D models in development with a view to doing the original short storyboard, or something similar.Unfortunately as I don't actually know how Terrahawks ended (I know, shame on me) I haven't a clue how you might take it forwards, although I suppose Ninestein having his memory digitally encoded would be an easy "in" to bringing him back, even if not in the original body. He could even become just an avatar to assist a new team, it really just depends on whether you want to make it "Next Gen" or not I suppose.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Crash »

No offence but I mean, have you sort of been living in a cave ... on the moon ... with you fingers - In you ears?I just happen to find this quite ironic.
Rachel

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Rachel »

Although he's a little old for her, I have a theory that Ninestein and Mary would eventually have got married, if they had carried on making more and more episodes.
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by AndyThomas »

Quote (Crash Override @ 13 Aug. 2003,22:40)No offence but I mean, have you sort of been living in a cave ... on the moon ... with you fingers - In you ears?I just happen to find this quite ironic.What are you finding ironic? <--- is confused
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Terrahawks Genesis

Post by Crash »

Well what struck me first was that its like going to a Volvo enthusiasts forum to talk solely about hubcaps or something and saying: "Oh they make cars as well do they? That's nice".